China Tech and Other Tech and Other Shit

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
more TL;DR content...

had bought a chinese amp below a long time ago.. it does the job for the home gym.. 2 channel.. got 4 bookshelfs speakers hooked up to it.. i got the 2000w version... i doubt its 2000w just like i doubt that one is 3000w, but the shit is loud

SUNBUCK-3000W-bluetooth-Stereo-Amplifier-Surround-Sound-USB-SD-AMP-FM-DVD-AUX-LCD-Display-Home.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

anywho, i assume most ppl think the above is what cheap chinese amps look like... that or something similar to the rebranded mini one below.. i thought about getting the mini since it has two sub outs.. its roughly 89 bucks on amazon.... but for that price im like f that at 200w??.. imma go get a normal looking cheaper one from hong kong with more power

s-l300.jpg

thinking about importing this straight up normal looking chinese brand... its $62... only 650w...it doesnt come with the hdmi/arc connections as shown below thats the $82 or $92 model.. i think the 92 dollar one is 1200w too.. i forget... i dont need hdmi for my pc setup.. more watts might be nice though.. will sleep on that.. will have to learn more chinese script... most of the shit on it isnt written in english... cause its meant for their domestic market... we westerners get the cheap looking sunfuck shit above... until some fuck with too much money rebrands shit like below and taxes it by 3-4 times...

O1CN01AAQgAk1i4T6mo4Yh2_!!2208017324359.jpg

Also thought about importing a passive sub from the same brand... either a 10 or 12" its about $77 for the 10 and $93 for the 12.

1CN015zseLg1QQIx6XoBk0_!!4249061970.jpg_430x430q90.jpg

1CN01PZnDRJ1QQIxC0XKUy_!!4249061970.jpg_430x430q90.jpg

theres a cheaper 8" option from some other brand for $34...

O1CN01RomkU32F9Ofb0Z3qw_!!1724078837.jpg_400x400.jpg

Will ship by boat.. christ knows when ill get them.. still havent gotten my shit from the start of this thread... normally by boat is long, but i should have the shit by now... tracking said the boat left weeks ago... must be the budget a line thats stopping everywhere.. idk.. boat shipping time def got longer during covid; taking 3-4 months at times.... but eased up months ago to where boat was back down to about 4-6 weeks.. my air mail is 1-2 weeks..

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you got fat fingers or just competitive game a lot? a few different mice had double click issues.. not sure which switches were the issue.. forget atm.. i read that the that razor i bought can have that double click issue but its been okay. so far.. i did finally start getting connection dropout issues.. i went to reinstall razers app software but forgot to reinstall for days after uninstalling... it hasnt dropped out since.. something in the razor software causing issues with windows.. so im not reinstalling their app
No fat fingers. I do competitive game from time to time but at that time i dont think i was. Was just more casual. I looked into the issue and it seems like it was pretty common with the G502s

I do miss when you could just plug in devices and play. too much software these days.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
No fat fingers. I do competitive game from time to time but at that time i dont think i was. Was just more casual. I looked into the issue and it seems like it was pretty common with the G502s

I do miss when you could just plug in devices and play. too much software these days.

yeah plug and play means download drivers and other software.................. certain shit is bloated as fuck... nvidia....

on with my tldr updates..

wasted so many hours on a vacation day looking for speakers n amps and i still have no answer..

i have shortened my chinese oem/rebrand down to this 900w one @ $93 and the $62 650w above,,, the one below has all the hdmi shit that i dont need. it weighs 14-15 pounds.. that shipping gonna be meh. .. that puts me in the hundo range for the 900w and ive seen older used receivers around that price.. so that adds some debating..

O1CN01gcRTMk1i4T9uXqoGv_!!2208017324359.jpg

added a new sub to the mix.. 10" for $45.. exact same 10" specs as above.. just a chinese rebrand from whatever oem they are both using.. however the one above seems to have that shiny edifier wrap while these are a bit more basic.. a difference of 37 for the same speaker wrapped in a different box...

O1CN01QJ6x8E1KmOGHz7zYz_!!2208034301206.jpg

was truly diggin deep in hong kong today and found a chinese left, right and center set semi locally.. about 100 dolla...

s-l1600.jpg

the whats that chinese brand speakers, sub and amp build puts me slighty over what that mound of sonys would have cost.. a lil less if i go 650w... that sony shit didnt sound the best but it was jet engine loud... i wonder if cheap chinese hifi can produce..

side look.. ive never imported a large screen but titan army 31.5" curved 4k for 218 dollars.. only 60hz.. seen 34: 1440p ultrawides around the same price.. also saw 4k 144hz........would be iffy shipping direct by boat......my agent could repack that but their shipping price.. meh.. no longer have a solid cheap freight forwarder to repack

O1CN01MoPAOX1K1Dbg43vYC_!!1705231103.jpg

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
all of this tldr, i expect some pics of the whole setup when its finished.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
all of this tldr, i expect some pics of the whole setup when its finished.

im just hoping for an outcome... drunken holidays man.. im schizto to begin with but def been off the rails the last few days..

a semi local set up might put a hold to my whats that chinese brand build ambitions. old pioneer receiver, and 6 unknown fly by night speakers.... trying to lowball them.. i got 75 bucks i say... shits used and old...

also came across a used chinese sunfuck 5 channel in the same area for $25 used.. fake 2000w claims again but im sure its still loud and pushing hundreds..

8710-6b7917435057.0065d5e77b6d7565225d97144c56bb47.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
fuck audiophile boomers and their 1970s "vintage" plywood... i can smell the dust from here guy... also, fuck boomers on marketplace in general... log in and sell your shit.. those fanny pack wearing, caramel frappe loving millennials answer back within seconds.

and fuck the current boomer im lowballing or offering market value imo.... got aask the hubby, the daughter, the real estate agent this and that... no one is home today or tomorrow... open house on sat, you can come then.. okay ill come sat... oh nvm maybe next weekend since itll be less hectic... bitch are you selling this or are they?.. you can come sunday................ give me the address and time.. oh gotta talk to daughter and real estate agent... christ.. however she agreed to $75.. wanted 200?!?!?! yeah, okay.. does it come with drugs

Yeah you could find better used receivers for 50 bucks on craigslist, but $75 is a good deal in far west rural hong kong.

Pioneer VSX-519V-K Receiver

a set of White van speakers someone overpaid for in the early 2000s? which means chinese to me..... sooo, chinese, check...

2 Floor -- unknown - if too big.. to the home gym it goes..
2 Rears -- unknown - will use as fronts..
1 Center -- unknown

If speakers suck, will get those other chinese l,r,c

Still looking at a sub.. may order that chinese one above just to test...

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
more drunken consumerism..

yeah, boomer got back to me and gave me their addy and phone number... being that i know no one is home the next 2 days, i could get it for free if i rolled like that.. if they cancel last minute.. gonna shit on their front porch..

even though im getting those.. well am testing them first... if boom boom, they mine... i still bought chinese shit in the name of cheap chinese science..

ordered the $62 650w receiver to test out. a big plus was the two sub pre outs for actives and another sub out for a passive.. gonna test it out against the pioneer.. winner stays.. loser goes to the gym.. hoping the chinese deck wins out.. 2-3 subs is the plan...the current gym system goes to market place for a bottle or two of burbon

Hfa3791464a6044e8a78a4d26f07a3e04q.jpg

i ordered a cheap passive sub the 8" one that was $34.. found it for $30. if that arrives in good condition, may look at pricier powered ones. may be better to buy local used powered subs for the price.. the chinese powered 12s are around 100 + shipping..... seen some okay older yamahas for a lil meh more.. but comparable enough... but usually 6-8 in...... however if the chinese 8" hits.. possibly two 12"s in the future.. thought about sub amp plates and underpowering a car sub or updating a cheap passive.. but the plates cost too much.. might as well buy a prebuilt... if you had a speaker that needed saving, id get it..

o1cn01romku32f9ofb0z3qw_-1724078837-jpg_400x400-jpg.19181

oh a mouse and my cheap mpow shit is in port. tracking finally updated.. been sitting in customs for weeks......... that redragon mouse from aliexpress is in orbit somewhere... i rarely use aliexpress these days.... def dont recommend them...

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
sub showed up to the warehouse.. shipping isnt too bad on it.. for 15 pounds its 26 dolla by sea... pre covid it would have been half..

thinking about throwing in another cheap chinese amp.. a basic diy kit minus an outer shell... its 10 on taobao and 35 on amazon.. the ones with shells cost 89 as seen way up there in this thread somewhere...

thinking about getting one to put in my corolla.. talk about hood ingenuity...

wouldnt be hard to pull out the factory radio, but would need to buy a double din receiver then an amp and speakers... OR... 10 dollars on this, a cheap $20 3-600w car inverter.. the ones that just plug in the cig lighter port n cheap speakers... its got bluetooth so my phone would be the source... why buy a new stereo for Bluetooth just to use my phone anyway.......+ no need to run lines through the firewall to power... the amp below is only 200w... fuck i could reuse some house speakers that are coming to eol too.. haha.

had systems in my ride from teens to late 20s... never had a 200 watt 2.1 set up with house speakers though.. gonna see how china sub hits first..

will meditate on it..

O1CN01RJDcss1GX2bAv9645_!!2200662660631.jpg

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
shipped the receiver and sub out today.. so 1-2 months.. who knows these days.... $39.22 for 30.4 Pounds by sea.. not too bad... $20 dolla pre coivd would have been betta

wish i could find reviews on these chinese subs.. best i could do is read the tea leaves and came up with one of its global rebrands

onkyo skw200

82-120-041-03.jpg

not many tests out there but heres a shiity mic recording from a comparable model... the onkyo skw 391 - 8" - passive.. just rated lower at 130w max as opposed to 150w

im not sure what oem they are using on this cheap 8". the larger ones above look easier to ID. if i cared more about this cheaper one i could probably find out.... the more premium looking ones with that glossy finish above is probably made by shenzhen enlong industrial.. they make edifier if i recall... dunno if they make mtx too cause the model below that glossy 12 looks like an mtx..

i know some klipsch is still murican made but the other shit is china/india... may look for some oem rebrands n midnight specials..

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
went looking for something.. ended up finding something..

fake yamahas powered 12".. the picture is of the 15" but the 12" is the same but smaller....$72 bucks.. id pick it up but 50hz for my 12.. nah.. my 8 could be 50 and be that mid bass but not the 12..

O1CN01RXhJub1ociGBks0fp_!!96675246.jpg

demo of the fake yamaha.. music @ 2:40

also found a fake bose 12"... around $80.. same 50hz..

started to look for lower hz but started getting into pricier chinese shit.. which defeats my exercise... rather buy local proven shit @ that tier of dollar...

however here are two powered 30hz 12s in the $169 range..

O1CN01zT9MZi2K7dB8MK09S_!!289510.jpg

O1CN01VvxEUX1fjHY1rl0u5_!!2206919214042.jpg

saw 1 20 hz that was expensive, but forgot the price.. didnt really look that hard for other 20hz cause price point to locale...

found some quality looking bookshelfs.. about $366... they r probably decent..... after decades of dealing with mainland chinese peeps.. you learn that you def get what you pay for.. if its cheap shit they price it as such... but just because its cheap shit doesnt mean it wont perform to a certain standard .. theres some value in the right cheap shit....... well, unless they r trying to outright scam you... not cause they are bad ppl.. its because you are dumb n should know betta....shame on you.....they even pull that shit for exported goods... like that 50 dollar, 5800 watt walmart amp that only pushes 300w... dumb ass...

O1CN01iul0lH2K7dAk5LOIc_!!289510.jpg

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yeah got that $75 set up and set it up real quick... shit is too loud for this little office haha.. its semi obscene but im good with it, not as obscene as the sony set up would have been..

need to rearrange my plastic paper weights but ive grown mentally.. went from 8 to about 12 with the sound system and toy mix... cant really see the receiver under the center when sitting, but i dont care.. doesnt bother me as much as my plastic being hidden.. the ultrawide would be better.. have space behind my moniter under that hutch to hide the bookshelves if i really want to..

its got bass but its missing a sub.. the fam got my legendary logitech z906.. shit would hit nice at low volumes... these speakers sound better from a high/mid perspective vs the logitechs thx satellites.. but just need that deep boom without having to crank it up.. so had to order a used cheap 8" yamaha until i figure shit out..

still cant id the speakers... the placards are missing on the back... either these were stolen at one point or someone sold them as something they arent.. you can see the outline of where the placards were though.. have those yellow weaved speakers... regardless, def chinese

they smell too. the whole house did.. that old dusty library scent.. i think these are a dead perps speakers being cleared out; as the house was for sale too..... they seemed stored for years.. nothing some fresh air, candles, incense and vape wont solve after a week or so..

tldr photo @Anytime23 .. got a shitty mic.. so when that chinese shit comes in might see if its an acceptable recording to share china hifi..

IMG_20220424_124235.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah got that $75 set up and set it up real quick... shit is too loud for this little office haha.. its semi obscene but im good with it, not as obscene as the sony set up would have been..

need to rearrange my plastic paper weights but ive grown mentally.. went from 8 to about 12 with the sound system and toy mix... can really see the reciever, but i dont care.. doesnt bother me as much as my plastic being hidden.. the ultrawide would be better.. have space be hind my moniter under that hutch to hide the bookshelves if i really want to..

its got bass but its missing a sub.. the fam got my legendary logitech z906.. shit would hit nice at low volumes... these speakers sound better from a high/mid perspective vs the logitechs thx satellites.. but just need that deep boom without having to crank it up.. so had to order a used cheap 8" yamaha until i figure shit out..

still cant id the speakers... the placards are missing on the back... either these were stolen at one point or someone old them as something they arent.. you can see the outline of where the placards were though.. have those yellow weaved speakers... regardless, def chinese

they smell too. the whole house did.. that old dusty library.. think these are a dead perps speakers being cleared out as the house was for sale too..... seemed stored for years.. nothing some fresh air wont solve after a week or so..

tldr photo @Anytime23 .. got a shitty mic.. so when that chinese shit comes in might see if its an acceptable recording to share china hifi..

View attachment 19320
Very nice. The speakers do go well with all the Transformers and the white monster is a must.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Very nice. The speakers do go well with all the Transformers and the white monster is a must.

def.. true addicts know you need that non sugar high... but after years of abuse.. i can sleep after drinking one...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
def.. true addicts know you need that non sugar high... but after years of abuse.. i can sleep after drinking one...
Yeah, same. That stuff doesn't even work for me. Im just so used to drinking caffeine that i crave it. Not long ago i had a fresh case come in from amazon and i accidently sliced open 4 cans with a sharp knife when i was cutting the plastic wrap. Drank them all. Passed out.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yeah, same. That stuff doesn't even work for me. Im just so used to drinking caffeine that i crave it. Not long ago i had a fresh case come in from amazon and i accidently sliced open 4 cans with a sharp knife when i was cutting the plastic wrap. Drank them all. Passed out.

you can buy powder caffiene and make your own jitters drank.. been drinking the zero sugar mango monsters a lot lately.. probably my fav.. they r lit... if you like mango..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you can buy powder caffiene and make your own jitters drank.. been drinking the zero sugar mango monsters a lot lately.. probably my fav.. they r lit... if you like mango..
Fiesta right? I've got a case of that too :). Almost out. Those are crack, they kind of remind me of the old Rockstar Juiced from back in the day.

I used to buy the powdered caffeine but i would make my own pre-workouts. Tasted like complete shit but it worked.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fiesta right? I've got a case of that too :). Almost out. Those are crack, they kind of remind me of the old Rockstar Juiced from back in the day.

I used to buy the powdered caffeine but i would make my own pre-workouts. Tasted like complete shit but it worked.

yeah the fiesta.. i think monster does indeed add crack to their drinks..

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
that redragon mouse came in the other day. its okay for a palm grip mouse i guess.. i thought i ordered a claw grip.. but was probably drunk..
with 2 AA's, its on the heavy side.. idk what imma do with it.. another backup i guess.. the razor is good enough for me...

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Next china project..

gonna turn my japanese made corolla (vin is J) into a chinese rattle can at some point in the next 12 months..

AMP gonna be a wudi 6800w. yeah yeah, its not 6800w, but out of all the falsely advertised chinese amps out there, this one actually hits.. its about 1200w at 1 ohm and 840 at 2 ohms.. its all i would need to push 1, 12" or 15". for the price thats decent... cause its like 100 on ebay. around 70 ish if i import directly.. however, if i import something, id get one of their 8000w 1 channel amps for around 100.. pushes about 2000w at 2 ohms...

s-l500.jpg

internal

TB1cdwLmQyWBuNjy0FpYXGssXXa_M2.SS2_460x460q90.jpg

gonna pair it with a cheap double din chinese android/apple play.. comes with reverse cam.. i think i saw a gps version too.. anywho.. they are 30-50 bucks.. havent looked at hong kong prices.. probably 15-20 bucks..

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
got a box of chinese shit in monday but i have only messed with the fm transmitter.. long ass 65 hr work week..

Got this bluetooth fm transmitter below for 5 dollars, its about 15 on amazon. Works well. there are other cheaper models on amazon with different skins.. same tech

Audio clarity is good. Only have to hook it to the phone once and when i restart the car it auto connects.. plug and play, just set it to a radio freq and put ur car radio on that freq.... rg bling in the corolla too... anywho its a decent cheap option if you want bluetooth for a car that lacks it. its my temp solution until i figure if i wanna keep the corolla and hook it up with a sound system or find another toyota/lexus..

61pK7iSoBIL._AC_SX466_.jpg