China Tech and Other Tech and Other Shit

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
the China with their next level rugs n blankets.

@Clintk55 i know you like making it rain @ da crib then walking around on hundred dollars bills. why not just get a 100 dollar bill rug? i think the are 24 bucks on amazon. but they are in the china for like 5? theres also a blanket of this.. if the china can make benjamins this big.. you know they can make them smaller on some cotton/hemp sheets.

91k50PUljKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

for those of you into the burritos. imagine throwing this blanket in a dryer for a few minutes. cover yourself with this warm tortilla and tell yo tricks to come have a taste. i forget but maybe 2-5 dolla in the china - depending on size

O1CN01uktSmQ2H93UTdQvAX_!!708449107.jpg

dont like tortillas? cover yourself with some sort of pie. i wonder if its cheesy under there.. eew... i forget but maybe this was also 2-5 dolla in the china - depending on size

O1CN01TplkS824TaM2HlyBW_!!163157392.jpg_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Gotta throw some man toy robots back in.

The china gets an offical reissue from Hasbro. Murica doesnt. Anywho these Seige Jetfires sell for $125-300 on the amazon/ebay. if you see its coming/selling from the china, its legit. there are no KOs of these. hasbro wanted to let china maket the money and approved a reissue there

MP 57 Jetfire will be released in 1st qrt 2023 @ $269. there will def be KOs of that at some point. So if you are holding out for that, i get it. I mean you could gat a Fantoys FT 10 for around 2-400 hundo, so these siege prices never made sense to me.

However, I had to pick one up from the china for $50. 50 is about right. I should flip 10 or so before the MP drops next year and get the MP for free

881327136606641672.jpg

Havent bought a paper weight for awhiles so I got carried away and added all three seekers to upgrade my 3 MP 11s with this MP52 design. the eagle version KOs are being liquidated in the china atm. Stocks are drying up, so I bought the trio before they were gone. wasnt bad.. less than a hundo for all 3. wouldve been around $5-600 for the officials. EGs are better made with added improvements and are cheaper.. so yeah

rcracker-EG-01N-Skywarp-Upgrade-KO-MP-52-With-Base.jpg

I gots the DS blaster too.

s-l500.jpg

Might add, Fanstoys Perceptor 2.0, but IDK. i dont really collect man toys anymore. I dont wanna get carried away. cause there were plenty on me list when i stopped buying these glorified paper weights a couple of years ago. However Fanstoys Perceptor is getting reduced in china because of competition from XTB. They still sale for $150-225 in the west, but is going for about $84-90 in da china. It would scale nice next to DS Blaster though.. hmm

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
A good time to be shopping in the used GPU market. Been looking ova the China used stock of ex mining cards, and discontinued gaming cafe bricks and noticed the deals. I knew prices were dropping, but I havent been keeping track since buying the 3070. So it was news to me seeing how far theyve actually come down

RTX 2060 Super and 2070 Super going as low as 109. Basically half the ebay sell price on avg. I should sell my 3070 and buy a 2070S to pocket some dollas...

Seen tons of 1660s, and 1060 6 GB dirt cheap. I think an rx 590 was 30 bucks. Might need to buy a couple to have as back ups after purging all me backs up for $$$ during the great gpu fuckery of the 2020s

Used GPU and Used 3rd gen Ryzen. U can finally put together a capable machine for cheap again.

These arent the fake chinese 750 ti flashed with RTX 2070s bios shat. Legit ones from various makers.. 2 n 3 fan models too. They even come in pink for ya lady boys or yeezy wannabes

O1CN01IC7qvo2K7dMz9hf2T_!!55569510.jpg_400x400.jpg

O1CN01u0OOPb1ClShMSm7Qf_!!3273950121.jpg_400x400.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I really dig Xiaomi phones n their other products, but this is next level fuckery. The China is gonna change the game.. Xiaomi FTW

@nvanprooyen you thought the stabilization was great and member that big ass camera, well.. as i told her, im a grower, not a shower....it gets bigger

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Havent updated the greatest china tech thread on CCS in awhile. While most of these could go in a robot thread, Im featuring knockoff technology and I heard there was a star wars message board mod here and wanted to share the china Star wars. One bot isnt a knockoff, its a china bot though. Also china will knockoff other chinas as seen in me gibberish

Had a package come in from the china awhile back. Was about to add some decals and thought Id update this shit. MP 52 KO comes with all the decals on already - arms are hiding the decepticon logos.

From left to right. FG04 false emperor aka Starscream (Oversized KO of the China Newage), PT-05 War giant aka Bruticus (KO of the China Iron Factory), RT 01 Rose (Ko of MP 51 Arcee), Eagle 01 (KO of MP 52 Starscream) DS 02 Recording Alliance aka Blaster (original china bot) and Play Arts Kai Boba Fett Bootleg edition of a legit Play arts Kai boba Fett.

IMG_20221127_063425.jpg

Now I gotz these direct from the china so I was paying retail china, so my cost was lower vs say da ebay. However, for you capitalists out there, this is da good stuff. I get what i wants cheap and the china blue collarz get to bootstrap, its a win win.

Money saved vs buying the non KO original

FG 10 v 60 = 50
PT 35 v 250 = 215
RT 50 v 150 = 100
EG 32 v 275 = 243
DS 47 NIL Savings - OG Product
BF 40 v 300 = 260

Money saved thanks to the China = $868 USD

Note: I already had the bootleg Boba Fett from way back, but I ordered a a few KO stands to replace the bootleg stand I broke by accident. cost for stand was $2.50 each

My in-depth Reviews

FG04

Great China BOT - The cape is a bit sus looking compared to the usual plastic any coronation normally is. tons of accessories

PT 05

Great China BOT - The KO improves some of the fitment flaws of the original. tons of accessories

RT 01 Rose

Great KO - Improvements made fixed granny sag on breasts. comes with three chest plates. a more human boob one for you pervs cumz in the box. tons of accessories

EG 01

Great KO of MP52. Improvemnts were made in the ankles vs the OG. Also the tolerances issues were also addressed. tons of accessories and i mean tons

DS 02

Great Original china designed robot. On par with Fantoys offerings. High Quailty, High Quality

PLay Arts Boba

Decent. BUT GREAT for the price I paid back in the day. tons of accessories

ALSO

The china has a fascination with toilets as robots. I should buy one so one of my man toys can pretend to shit or piss..

This OG samurai one has been out for years

murai-robot-that-transformers-into-a-toilet-social.jpg

for the cat lovers.. prototype, eta.. i dont care to look

irty-general-toilet-PVC-Children-doll.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg

the toilets keep on coming from the china.. they know the far west want to buy shit..

fc01-toiletbots-04.jpg

STILL ON A BOAT sitting in port or in customs - should be at my door soon.

I still have Eagles other KOs of MP52 coming. Thundercracker and Skywarp. YES, ITS THE SAME FUCKING ROBOT IN A DIFFERENT COLOR. however I got them for even cheaper. i think 23 a piece . I was going to sellz the MP11 versions of them but going to put them in plane mode to display.. meh. Had to buy another bookshelf for me office. IDK Y Im buying da paper weights again for anyway. Probably looking for the kid in me to deal n distract the horrors of da life.

MP-52SW-Skywarp-08.jpg

Siege Jetfire. Its legit. They are finally making a KO of it though, eta This month, but going by china KO time, probably end of 1st quarter 2023. the KO is NOT a 1:1 version but an upscaled oversized one. Doubt I buy the KO

reduced-image_15720_0_1666914321.png

Was ON A PLANE that dropped my shit to wait in customs - should be here soon too

I forgot to put these on the boat so expedited the process and used air. DEf cut into my savings. DA boat so cheap, so cheap.

NH Tigerwing (Oversized KO of The China Magic square)

ter-Menasor-Breakdown-Wildrider-Action.jpg_640x640.jpg

ildrider-MINI-G1-Series-Action-Figure.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg

DA present future

IDK if imma buy more robots from the china. good stuff, but i stopped collecting a couple of years ago. Also im thinking about investing into some woodworking shit to give myself an excuse to sit in a shed or garage and drink beers/burbon while i make shitty non levelled/squared birdhouses or something to sell. Now if I can buy the china woodworking tools and it makes sense to ship $$$ wise.. Ill def add them here.

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Probably my last entry for awhile into the greatest china tech thread on da ccs. 2023 is the year of the side hustle for me, so I'll be transitioning from a pure consumer to more of a producer n pusher.

If i find interesting thinks to hock or to add to my buzzness goals.. maybe Ill talk about them here

Me China Knockoff techs came in.

MH-MINI 07 a KO of the China Magic Square.

Its okay. needs some liquids to stiffen some joints, but other than that decent. just noticed in the picture i attached the yellow arm is too high.. it attaches lower too..

Theres this product called KIKI, that stiffens joints. I know whats in it and may start another side hustle selling the same shit. My region isnt as yuge as other places.. so idk if I wanna invest into a niche market in a small market. However, for 1-2 hundo.. I could compete with the kiki which is based out of thailand. they sell bottles for 9 dollar plus shipping. so 15 dollar for 30ml. I could do 60 ml for $20 right...

IMG_20221212_163311.jpg

Got the other two MP 52 KOs. Thundercracker and Skywarp Eagle -01 KO versions. There are two KO versions. Eagle and 1:1. Eagle improves some short comings. They are sweet.. great CHINA KO tech.

Got that Seige Jetfire in too. its okay for a real hasbro tfer.

73zz4p.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
The China tech shit thread aka as the sometimes china robot tech shit..

Chinas DX9 is doing a rerelease of their Omega Supreme. Theyll go quick. Coming to market this month and shipping out as CNY ends.

DX9 Gabriel aka Omega Supreme $150-300 depending on what country you get it from. 150 in da china.

Fucker is roughly 22" tall

7509c36a-aa5d-40bb-9221-cdbc0fec601a-jpeg.jpg

EWFzuMiU0AMnHEO.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Hello China Tech shit Thread, sorry Ive ignored ya for so long.

I did go ahead and get that DX9 Gabriel along with Astrotrain, Shrapnel and Cyclonus. All be made in the china. All top shelf quality. Idk why I bought these paper weights. I dont collect these anymore. Now I need another metroplex to pair with DX9 Omega, but IDK mang, eggs prices are out of control. I sold my metroplex to a friend when I quit collecting a few years back. They go fer 500-799.00 or so.. depending... or roughly a 1/2 dozen eggs.

IMG_20230325_233059.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
My April New Years resolution..... get back to the goat china thread. Make it great again.

What are the chinese up to these day?

Fighting Tech

Get yo ass beat in the dark.

Officer, I was blinded by the light, fucked up by deuce leds - Manfred Mann's China KO Band

LED Nunchaku - $2.00 -2.50 depending on lights. Either a dual light or quad light option. Cheaper than a dozen eggs.

TB2tJL8iVXXXXXFXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!699817904.jpg

O1CN0137DMh428G5FaJ0vrl_!!699817904.jpg

Fat Tech

The idea of being able to shrink me belly stopped me in me tracks..

Belly shrinking pants @ $4 must be high quality. Twice as much as 15th century stick up nunchuks,

I do call bs though. Maybe they breed them different these days

O1CN01Nsgk9o27wqbeymaJc_!!361337862.jpg

Fishing Tech

Who the fuck cares about fishing leads? IDK, But i wanted to add these here because of their listing translation.

Listing translation - Anti-explosion lead lead leather seat competitive scale lead skin roll fishing.

I had to see what anti explosion lead was about. Cost about 1 dolla.

O1CN01cLJZQc1nkfjmzPbsg_!!2207356255128.jpg
O1CN018eLPKN1nkfjmUiHIr_!!2207356255128.jpg

Ear Wax Tech

These seem legit. At $8 you can perform home surgery. Also has an app for your phone that syncs with the built in camera.

O1CN01kpJ7WE23kFJ1tu0zr_!!2209839597293.jpg

O1CN01V8Br3z23kFBsPGUru_!!2209839597293.jpg

O1CN01QOMC3y23kFCd1vZ14_!!2209839597293.jpg

O1CN017MlziZ23kFKgo9LUE_!!2209839597293.jpg

Shoe Tech

WHen it comes to OG designs, the chinas taste can def come out of the far east bleachers. You know if the CCP would recruit me to come over there, Id help with designs. Theyll make a nice shoe and fuck it up by adding some dumb ass generic writing on it like, fashion.

However these cringe shoes are lit. They are trying to mash a few hits together. AJ1, Off-white etc. The nice label is something theyd do from the past and would leave it at that. What makes these a winner, is the "attention nobody cares".

If the ccp would recruit me, Id rock these in the china with some fluro pants and a gaudy sweater.

O1CN01mgRIZv1w0GEsYuUji_!!2201256626245.jpg

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
So much for new years declarations. owell. whats going on in the china.

My current keyboard is some corded chinese oem tactile rgb mechanical keyboard that ive had for years. had some blue switches. its similar to a razor huntsman elite but a lil different. anywho, lately its been having issues, some sort of auto scrolling. tested multiple things...software and hardware.... isolated the issue to the keyboard. decided to give it a bath to clean it out guud. i probably jizzed up something.... its been drying for a few days and will test it out in a few more. in the mean time im back to using some membrane shit.

Maybe it works correctly when cleaned, maybe it doesnt, but it was reason enough to try out a different china mechanical keyboard.

I thought about just buying something from the ebay, but nah.. i want the domestic china shit. this seems to have a similar build to some royal kludge or the Yq98 swappable kits on the ebay or DA GK98 on da amazons .. TBH they probably r the oem of all of them

Enter the $53 oem rgb linear rgb wireless mechanical with cherry switches. the prior blue china tactile auto scrolling fuck was loud..... so linear cherry may be the quieter go...

the rgb is different.. doesnt have shine though keys,, so itll come through the cracks.. i mean i could swap n use my shine through keys if i need that. probably will turn off the rgb to save on battery anyway.. dont carez about the rgbz

its 98%.. the only thing that bothers me is no volume dial.. i love me some volume dial.. but its wireless.. if i do like this oem, will look for a different model in the future.

They had different colors but i went purple n green for whatever reason.. its coming by boat so itll be a minute.

O1CN01m4ceZR2E4X2JqB3aG_!!1869508691.jpg_400x400.jpg

O1CN01huKE3B2E4X0c2iJA9_!!1869508691.jpg

O1CN01xmF6B12E4X0lzhBTq_!!1869508691.jpg

Since I was happy with the china electric tooth brushes, i thought id throw in a ultra sonic cleaner to use between dental cleanings..

At $9, why not

O1CN01nH2i7i2DhApmjfYzW_!!2212817588640.jpg

I had to throw a toy in there.. cAuSe im a man child. china toy tech is legit..

the wife grows flowers.. actually sells them to a florist in season.... thought this was firez.. a flower set by lepin.. i think it was $5-10.. i forget..

Lepin.. the lepin people who use to KO all the Lego sets...

O1CN016Vqjc31ZmanqdpS7w_!!925043237.jpg_400x400.jpg

i did get in some top shelf china bots the other day.. maybe ill update this another time...

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Welcome back to the greatest china tech thread on the ccs.

I got some china robots in weeks ago..

Blitzwing, Cliffjumper and Perceptor. Top shelf china robot tech.

Star Toys, the creator of blitzwing aka Commander G/A ST 01 for IP reasons is from a new company. Its not bad for a first run product. However, the designer behind it worked at various other companies, so it was just further continuation and continued growth in his abilities. Would recommend. Best MP Blitzwing on the market atm. Maybe fantoys version will trump it in the coming year or two.. idk, idc either.

Fantoys are still fanstoys. good china shit.

I think im finished collecting the robots again. I had stopped years ago and sold off some. This time I think Ill just sit on all of them just in case I get the desire to buy pointless paper weights again. I dont even transform the fucks these days.

Um, me new china mechanical keyboard still hasnt come in yet. I sent that via the boat instead of air due to the weight of other shit, so idk when itll arrive. My attempts to clean out my current china mechanical keyboard failed. Its not hot swappable, but I could desolder/resolder and probably fix it, but Im going wireless instead.. so in the end, f it.

IMG_20230514_151747.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
The china thread.

Got some china things in. First things first, this mechanical keyboard is fuckingsweet as. Yeah yeah yeah, maybe the color isnt your flavor... dont care... it matches me decepticons, i guess.

98% Mecanical Keyboard. Probably cloned Cherry MX switches, dont care. Got the silent reds and its nice to actually type without hearing my keyboard popping shipping plastic with every stroke.

Pre-lubed and as smooth as a bout of keto diarrhea. Thick 1.5 PBT keys that arent made of that that shiny bs grease collecting ABS plastic. Key caps are not rbg shine though. Solid, light shines around.

Comes with extra keys, usb c cable and tool. May swap out for a purple space bar. IDK.

Anime inspired keyboard. Evangelion. Bottom right of keys have Japanese characters. As this was probably marketed for japan.

Connection choice of USB wired/BT/2.4G. Built in 2000mah battery. One draw back of this design i wish there were a more indepth battery indicator. Theres a light that will flash once its low. Looking at my blue tooth devices its been hovering 80 to 77% for days. I didnt charge it out of the box. Out of the box it was at 80% according to me software. However, I dont trust windows, cause Ive had other devices that read higher charges but died.

IDk how long the battery life would be with the rgb on. Several effects. ON/OFF, Speed, brightness and effect can be controlled via function key combos.

Toggle off and off switch on the bottom of the keyboard under the spacebar area. Convenient to lift up and switch off. Small USB stick in the back of the keyboard if you want to use 2.4g

Multi layered, hot swappable. Outer shell is thicker hard plastic. Good heft, anti slip on the bottom that stick like high carb shits on the back of a toilet bowl.

Run of the mill standard retail box. Sleeve over another box. Key board was packed well with hard plastic cover and soft foam

Now my major complaint when ordering this was that there wasnt a fucking knob for me volume. However, since ive enjoyed typing with this so much, Im going to keep it. Its does have FN volume controls. That white paper shows FN controls.. Keeping it on the desk until all the functions are muscle memory.

For 50 dollars.. a steal. Def worth a hundo bought in the western market.

IMG_20230617_224343.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
The China Thread

Its such a joy typing this on a firez china keyboard. However, bad news. Xiaomi 10a is shit in a sense.

Well in terms of what it is, its okay. However coming from higher tier Xiaomi phones during their respective launches, its def a let down picking up one of their ultra budget phones. Ive decided to sell it and get a different Xiaomi model.

Models the fam has owned. All guud phones: Redmi Note 6, Redmi Note 9T, MI 8, Mi Max 2, Mi Max 3.

Going from a girthy Mi Max 3 down to a slim 10a, is a total let down. I get why some CCS wives reminisce about their college days so much. I am going to have to get use to that new design though, it seems like most phones are slimmer.

10a doesnt even have gorilla glass protecting it. Feels a lil laggy when giving it instructions. AND the biggest issues is some security issue is present and certain apps are triggered. I cant even log into my Xiaomi Mi Account on a Xiaomi phone because it has a security issue. I wonder if I had bought a china edition with a flashed global rom and perhaps that is the issue. IDK, never had a China edition that I had to flash. Its not rooted according to softwarez.

For media consumption the picture quality is meh. 720p. What was I expecting, it was a cheaper screen. Ratio seems off too. When i rotate to its side, video arent even stretched fully and boarders are left. Its like watching wide content on my ultrawide

Doesnt have dual firing speakers, just bottom firing. Wouldnt be an issue since I have headphones and Xiaomis buds, but i leave them off at times and its annoying.

If I were on an ultra budget, a light user or didnt care about the lag and didnt use specific apps cause of security, Id keep it and live with it. Even though Im not a power user when it comes to cell phone use, I still needz a lil morez. If i were a power user Id go get the Mi 13 Ultra.............. Since Im not a power user, nor a light user, I may look into paying a lil more for the POCO X line or just settle with the Latest Redmi Note.

Xiaomi really needs to bring back the Mi MAX line. I need the 4. I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Da Xiaomi 10a.

mspecs.png

Display
6.53” HD+ Dot Drop display1600 x 720 HD+20:9 aspect ratioSupports Sunlight display | Reading mode | Color temperature adjustment

Performance
MediaTek Helio G25CPU: Octa-core CPU, up to 2.0GHzGPU: PowerVR8320, up to 650MHz

Memory
LPDDR4X + eMMC 5.1RAM and ROM: 2+32/3+64/4+128GBSupports expandable storage up to 1TB*Available storage and RAM are less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software pre-installed on the device.

Design
Dimension: 164.9 x 77 x 9.0mmWeight: 194gGraphite Gray, Chrome Silver, Sky Blue

Rear camera
13MP main cameraf/2.22MP depth cameraf/2.4

Rear video recording
1080p | 1920x1080 at 30fps720p | 1280x720 at 30fps

Front camera
5MPf/2.2

Front video recording
1080p | 1920x1080 at 30fps720p 1280x720 at 30fps

Battery and charging
5000mAh (typ)10W fast charging10W in-box chargerMicro USB

Charging
10W fast chargingMicro USB

Security & Authentication
Rear fingerprint sensorAI face unlock
Connectivity

Dual SIM + microSD2G: GSM: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz3G: WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/84G: LTE FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/284G: LTE TDD: B38/40/B41Supports 2.4GHz Wi-FiWi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/nSupports FM radioBluetooth 5.0

Navigation
GPS | AGPS | GLONASS | Beidou

Audio
3.5mm headphone jack

Sensor
Vibration Motor | Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer

UI and system
MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11

Package in the box
Redmi 10A/ Adapter/ USB cable / SIM eject tool / Warranty card / User guide

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay. You're welcome for the only attention you've seen in this thread.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Okay. You're welcome for the only attention you've seen in this thread.

My attention is from the CCP bots crawling fru this threAD. Will review more Xiaomi shit one day. I gotz a life too.

Thanks for the wellness check though.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nowadays you can shop "online" using the internet. No need to even leave your home!

Young-Woman-Shopping-Online.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Hello China and its Tech thread.

So I gotz my other Xiaomi phone in. Went with another budget model, the Redmi Note 12.. got the 8gb/128gb variant.. i noticed its pulling extra ram from the mem so its technically 8 + 4 gb.. its operation is smooth as.. its miui 14 / android 13

feels light in a sense, like a budget phone does i guess.. well everything is gonna feel light vs the brick me mi max 3 was. the 33 w charger is nice.. charges fairly quick.. no security issues with this phone like i was getting with that last fuck. not gonna do a full review.. havent had it long enough.. but Xiaomi def redeems itself with this gem.. thought about getting the note 12 pro, but this is sufficient for my use habit.. watching sum videos, apps n shit, but mainly bluetoothn' me music to some device... i dont gets ppl getting a top teir flagship and then only using it for txt/call.. a phone they financed on some apple plan too.. they money though, i waste mine on the cheap but banging china tech

As i was out and about shopping in big box stores the other day i seen similar other dirt cheap branded budget phones that looked like the Redmi 10a.. idk if xiaomi even made the 10a. flipped my chinad 10a for an extra 40 dolla.

Hey Xiaomi, I still need a Mi Max 4.............................. make it happen

618WlKYjsQL.jpg

Just some quick specs.

Display
6.67" AMOLED DotDisplayRefresh rate: 120HzBrightness: 450 nits (typ), HBM 700 nits (typ), 1200 nits peak brightnessContrast ratio: 4,500,000:1DCI- P3 wide color gamutResolution: 2400 x 1080Sunlight displayReading mode

Design
165.66*75.96*7.85mm183.5g Onyx Gray, Mint Green, Ice Blue, Sunrise Gold

Rear camera
50MP main camera 50Mf/1.88MP ultra-wide cameraf/2.2120°2MP macro cameraf/2.4Rear camera video recording1080p 1920x1080 | 30fps720p 1280x720 | 30fps

Front camera
13MP front cameraf/2.45Front camera video recording1080p 1920x1080 | 30fps720p 1280x720 | 30fps

Chipset
Snapdragon® 685CPU: Octa-core CPU, up to 2.8GHzGPU: Adreno 6106nm manufacturing process

Memory
4+128/6+128/8+128GBLPDDR4X + UFS2.2Expandable storage up to 1TB*Available storage and RAM are less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software pre-installed on the device. **Actual support and compatibility of memory cards may vary between manufacturers.

Battery
5000mAh (typ)

Charging
33W fast charging33W in-box chargerUSB-C

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hello China and its Tech thread.

So I gotz my other Xiaomi phone in. Went with another budget model, the Redmi Note 12.. got the 8gb/128gb variant.. i noticed its pulling extra ram from the mem so its technically 8 + 4 gb.. its operation is smooth as.. its miui 14 / android 13

feels light in a sense, like a budget phone does i guess.. well everything is gonna feel light vs the brick me mi max 3 was. the 33 w charger is nice.. charges fairly quick.. no security issues with this phone like i was getting with that last fuck. not gonna do a full review.. havent had it long enough.. but Xiaomi def redeems itself with this gem.. thought about getting the note 12 pro, but this is sufficient for my use habit.. watching sum videos, apps n shit, but mainly bluetoothn' me music to some device... i dont gets ppl getting a top teir flagship and then only using it for txt/call.. a phone they financed on some apple plan too.. they money though, i waste mine on the cheap but banging china tech

As i was out and about shopping in big box stores the other day i seen similar other dirt cheap branded budget phones that looked like the Redmi 10a.. idk if xiaomi even made the 10a. flipped my chinad 10a for an extra 40 dolla.

Hey Xiaomi, I still need a Mi Max 4.............................. make it happen

View attachment 29816

Just some quick specs.

Display
6.67" AMOLED DotDisplayRefresh rate: 120HzBrightness: 450 nits (typ), HBM 700 nits (typ), 1200 nits peak brightnessContrast ratio: 4,500,000:1DCI- P3 wide color gamutResolution: 2400 x 1080Sunlight displayReading mode

Design
165.66*75.96*7.85mm183.5g Onyx Gray, Mint Green, Ice Blue, Sunrise Gold

Rear camera
50MP main camera 50Mf/1.88MP ultra-wide cameraf/2.2120°2MP macro cameraf/2.4Rear camera video recording1080p 1920x1080 | 30fps720p 1280x720 | 30fps

Front camera
13MP front cameraf/2.45Front camera video recording1080p 1920x1080 | 30fps720p 1280x720 | 30fps

Chipset
Snapdragon® 685CPU: Octa-core CPU, up to 2.8GHzGPU: Adreno 6106nm manufacturing process

Memory
4+128/6+128/8+128GBLPDDR4X + UFS2.2Expandable storage up to 1TB*Available storage and RAM are less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software pre-installed on the device. **Actual support and compatibility of memory cards may vary between manufacturers.

Battery
5000mAh (typ)

Charging
33W fast charging33W in-box chargerUSB-C
Neat