Chris Ballard/ Sweaty Teddy

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
That’s tragic if it’s true

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
isnt ted in charge of business operations? i dont think the bears have a football operations position which is where the problem lies. The well run franchises have a president of football operations and another president for the business side. I'm sure ted gives some input but i think its mainly on george making the calls and he dont know shit, he just goes off of emotion and instinct which happens to really suck because he hired emery.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
isnt ted in charge of business operations? i dont think the bears have a football operations position which is where the problem lies. The well run franchises have a president of football operations and another president for the business side. I'm sure ted gives some input but i think its mainly on george making the calls and he dont know shit, he just goes off of emotion and instinct which happens to really suck because he hired emery.
That’s a travesty

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
But I would think Ballard knew something and that’s why he was asking for Teddy to leave

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is where the Bears wanna win. This is where they wanna be when it comes to "RANKING IN THE TO 10"

It's not about the Super Bowl........ It's not about the $uper BAG

? :mad:

????????
10 Most Valuable NFL Teams 2019
RankTeamOwner2019 Value ($ in billions)2018 Value ($ in billions)Change in Value
1Dallas CowboysJerry Jones$5.5$5.010%
2New England PatriotsRobert Kraft$4.1$3.88%
3New York GiantsJohn Mara, Steven Tisch$3.9$3.318%
4Los Angeles RamsStanley Kroenke$3.8$3.219%
5San Francisco 49ersDenise DeBartolo York, John York$3.5$3.0515%
6Chicago BearsMcCaskey Family$3.45$2.919%

??????????

1606155153870.png
??????

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It is not true. Nobody goes into an interview and makes all sorts of demands from their soon-to-be boss. If Ballard really had that kind of attitude the Colts wouldn't have hired him. Nobody would have.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
No way in hell the Jets are worth 3.5 bil. They are run like a small market team stuck sharing a stadium.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
"Former Bears director of college scouting Greg Gabriel said Thursday that Ballard, the assumed front-runner, may have been perceived as being too close to the franchise."

"Chris may have scared them a little bit. Chris knows the problems that are within the organization and had ideas on how to clean them up, and I'm hearing that they didn't necessarily like hearing that."
Former Bears director of college scouting Greg Gabriel said Thursday that Ballard, the assumed front-runner, may have been perceived as being too close to the franchise.

"Chris worked here in Chicago a number of years, so he's obviously got an opinion of how things are done," Gabriel said. "Not necessarily talking about the structure of the roster, but just the organization as a whole. Chris has a very strong mindset. If he wasn't going to have things exactly the way he wanted them, he's not going to put himself in a situation where he's going to fall. He doesn't want to go into a situation and be like Phil Emery and two years later be fired."

Gabriel added that Ballard "probably wasn't offered the job."

Regarding Pace, Gabriel said he was told a couple of years ago by Saints coach Sean Payton that "this guy is really good. He knows what he's doing, he's a smart kid, he's a fast riser and he's going to make a name for himself in the business."

-Chicago Tribune.... Jan 08, 2015
excerpt from........"Greg Gabriel: Chris Ballard 'may have scared' Bears in interview "

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No way in hell the Jets are worth 3.5 bil. They are run like a small market team stuck sharing a stadium.

Go look it up. I did. For future reference....... I never make up the data I post .

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
"Former Bears director of college scouting Greg Gabriel said Thursday that Ballard, the assumed front-runner, may have been perceived as being too close to the franchise."

"Chris may have scared them a little bit. Chris knows the problems that are within the organization and had ideas on how to clean them up, and I'm hearing that they didn't necessarily like hearing that."
Former Bears director of college scouting Greg Gabriel said Thursday that Ballard, the assumed front-runner, may have been perceived as being too close to the franchise.

"Chris worked here in Chicago a number of years, so he's obviously got an opinion of how things are done," Gabriel said. "Not necessarily talking about the structure of the roster, but just the organization as a whole. Chris has a very strong mindset. If he wasn't going to have things exactly the way he wanted them, he's not going to put himself in a situation where he's going to fall. He doesn't want to go into a situation and be like Phil Emery and two years later be fired."

Gabriel added that Ballard "probably wasn't offered the job."

Regarding Pace, Gabriel said he was told a couple of years ago by Saints coach Sean Payton that "this guy is really good. He knows what he's doing, he's a smart kid, he's a fast riser and he's going to make a name for himself in the business."

-Chicago Tribune.... Jan 08, 2015
excerpt from........"Greg Gabriel: Chris Ballard 'may have scared' Bears in interview "
@Montucky

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Greg Gabriel has become another media stooge looking to drum up controversy and notoriety. His time as scouting director for the Bears was so long ago now its not really relevant, and its not outside the realm of possibility he's got an axe to grind with certain long-standing members of the Bears organisation.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I've said it many times.......the Bears ownership is about profit $$$$. Winning is secondary.
If this is true Bears fans need to stop going to games (when we're able to again) and stop buying team merchandise. Hurt their pockets and maybe change will actually happen. As long as they're being rewarded for mediocrity nothing will change.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears wiffed at Arians, Watson ( not counting Mahomes because Fox would’ve fucked him up), and Ballard. Man the McCakeys should put the Bears up for sale.