Chris Finke has become a buzz name for the Bears

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ryan Nall? Nope. Tanner Gentry? Nope. Chris Finke is the new guy.

a55ec02rvt791.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm eating a bowl of Finke Flakes right now!

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Pringle and Jones are ahead of him at SWR. Probable he makes the practice squad. If he has a good camp it's possible he makes the 53. The WR depth on that roster is the worst in the NFL, and it's not close.

Mooney, EQ, and Pringle are going to see most of the action this season. Those of you thinking of 4 and 5 wide while this offense is still in diapers...not gonna happen much. 11 and 12 personnel the majority of the time. Some 21 personnel.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ryan Nall? Nope. Tanner Gentry? Nope. Chris Finke is the new guy.

View attachment 20639

I know he looks fast against that level of competition, but Finke looks slow compared to the average NFL level - not quick twitch either.

Typical Sportsmockery article hyping up the next training camp future cut.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know he looks fast against that level of competition, but Finke looks slow compared to the average NFL level - not quick twitch either.

STRENGTHS:​

Very quick in small spaces. When healthy, very difficult to cover in the middle of the field. Finke cuts sharply and has the ability to pull away from defenders to create more space for himself before catching the ball. Shows very good toughness for his size. You can count on him to make the first man miss most of the time. Excels crossing the middle of the field but also finds space on the sidelines really well for a smaller receiver. A very good college punt returner whose combination of agility and fearlessness allowed him to be a 3-year starter.

WEAKNESSES:​

... Without being a deep threat, he could be smothered easily by nickel corners at the NFL level.

Dude had a 40" vertical. Wasn't fast in college but showed plenty of quick twitch. Why he returned punts for 3 years.. I doubt he makes it either surely not because of your particular opposite take. Small guy that doesn't take the top off or gap safeties.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

as usual you don't know what you're talking about and obviously have no means to compare him to NFL level talent because you literally haven't seen it to be able to compare it.