BearsGr8

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Chris Simms thinks very highly of Cole Kmet:

Snippet from article:
"Simms isn’t making a flippant comparison, either; he knows the former Irish tight end better than most due to his work as an analyst for Notre Dame football on NBC over the last two years, and local product from St. Viator stood out for all the right reasons.

“He’s one of the more impressive players, in general, that I’ve seen on the field, whether it was on Notre Dame or one of their opponents, in college football. To be that size, 6’5”, 260 pounds, and be able to move the way he moves, there are not a lot of people on Planet Earth that are that gifted and athletic."

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
“He’s one of the more impressive players, in general, that I’ve seen on the field, whether it was on Notre Dame or one of their opponents, in college football. To be that size, 6’5”, 260 pounds, and be able to move the way he moves, there are not a lot of people on Planet Earth that are that gifted and athletic."
Are you sure that quote isn't Ryan Pace lauding his Adam Shaheen pick?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Simms is the new Jason LaCantconfirmora. And can any football analyst put in a little effort and do something other than label every white TE hopeful as the next Gronk?

No.

So we have to pick a new nickname. Baby Gronk is still on the team.

So Gronk 3.0?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
No comparison between Shaheen and Kmet. Kmet played at a high level at Division I. Graham will be a good mentor as well.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace needs production from Kmet. I'm assuming his rookie year will be underwhelming as most rookie TE's don't produce right off the bat and Jimmy will get a lot of looks.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Kmet will only have a good year if the Bears offensive brain trust gets the visor out of his ass. If the new speed wide outs, running backs and tight ends are all successful components of a varied offense, then Kmet will have some room to be successful. If it goes like last year Kmet will have a lot of 4 yard receptions.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
However long the season is, I would chalk him up to average 3 catches a game. Kmet has every-down ability and I think he'll come into camp ready to take reps away from the rest of the position group

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm very excited about kmet. I think he will be good right away and a top all around te for a long time. He is a real te and not just a wr at te. He will be the starter by week 8.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Man, some of you and the negativity you spew on a daily basis. Give the kid a chance and let him play before making radical comments about who he is or is not.
You better get used to it. The same idiots in here with the same shit they spew every day.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
30 rec, 300 yards, 4 TDs. He will be used alot as an in-line blocker while Graham goes out on routes.

Next season is when he'll break out with close to 1k yards.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Man, some of you and the negativity you spew on a daily basis. Give the kid a chance and let him play before making radical comments about who he is or is not.
There is literally no negative comments about Kmet in this thread, closest thing is halftime's unflattering nickname. The criticism is of hacks like Simms lazy comparison or calling him a super star. Reminds me of the Grossman/Favre comparisons after his fast 4 game start to 2006. LTFOL

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks