Christian Watson having problems in OTA

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
APPARENTLY Having trouble with drops, apparently the question of him having the dropsy's, is real

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Source? Didn't come from anyone with the Packers. Nothing even close to this is out there from any credible source.

It's funny, because the Packers already had their mandatory mini-camp, at which I attended a open practice at Ray Nitschke Field. I saw no signs of Christian having issues catching the ball. Was somewhat impressed with all three rooks. Watson, Doubs, and Toure. I'd say Sammy Watkins, and Juwann Winfree stood out overall from the WR group on the day I attended mini-camp, but it's early. Training camp, when the pads go on, will be when we can really see what is what out there.

Randall Cobb knows more than I do and said about Christian: "He has the total package. Just being around him and seeing some of the things he can do, he has all the tools. He's very gifted."

Cool story though Bears fan. Thanks for the interest.
scarface-tony-montana.gif

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Source? Didn't come from anyone with the Packers. Nothing even close to this is out there from any credible source.

It's funny, because the Packers already had their mandatory mini-camp, at which I attended a open practice at Ray Nitschke Field. I saw no signs of Christian having issues catching the ball. Was somewhat impressed with all three rooks. Watson, Doubs, and Toure. I'd say Sammy Watkins, and Juwann Winfree stood out overall from the WR group on the day I attended mini-camp, but it's early. Training camp, when the pads go on, will be when we can really see what is what out there.

Randall Cobb knows more than I do and said about Christian: "He has the total package. Just being around him and seeing some of the things he can do, he has all the tools. He's very gifted."

View attachment 20313
When did you ever attend a Bears minicamp to say, there WR are worse than Packers? And then speaking of facts.

You're to stupid to troll.

Still waiting for your answer, where you would EQB rank at packers.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Wow that Packers fan just got schooled. The desperation from them is palpable this year. They finally can feel the wheels coming off a bus that's been driving really well with so little to actually show for it and it must really be scaring them.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
When did you ever attend a Bears minicamp to say, there WR are worse than Packers? And then speaking of facts.

You're to stupid to troll.

Still waiting for your answer, where you would EQB rank at packers.
I'm *too "stupid", but you don't even know the difference between too, and to.

Moving on...

Who is EQB? You mean EQ? That is what those with a clue call him. Listen to Luke Getsy talk about EQ. You will catch on.

As far as where EQ would rank on the Packers current WR core if he hadn't been let go by the Packers? Last season he was WR6 when on the active roster.(Would be again in that range if the Packers hadn't let him go) Waived after camp last year then signed to practice squad. EQ is a quality get for the Bears though. Getsy loves him, and has good size. A little trouble staying healthy.

Wish EQ the best in the future. A near lock to make the Bears squad. Nice for Getsy to have a WR who knows the offense he is trying to install.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Wait, Andy Herman on May 31st said Christian had some drops in drills run at half speed and this means Christian is "having problems in OTAs"?

Ask Andy what he saw at mini-camp this past week if he was even there. I've never seen Andy Herman at a Packers presser in my life. Is Andy a podcaster? At least quote Nagler if you want to quote someone from that ilk. They at least let Nagler in the media auditorium. I said credible source?

You guys are really reaching for something. Desperation is never a good look.

Too funny.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:

Moving on...

Who is EQB? You mean EQ? That is what those with a clue call him. Listen to Luke Getsy talk about EQ. You will catch on.

As far as where EQ would rank on the Packers current WR core if he hadn't been let go by the Packers? Last season he was WR6 when on the active roster.(Would be again in that range if the Packers hadn't let him go) Waived after camp last year then signed to practice squad. EQ is a quality get for the Bears though. Getsy loves him, and has good size. A little trouble staying healthy.

Wish EQ the best in the future. A near lock to make the Bears squad. Nice for Getsy to have a WR who knows the offense he is trying to install.
I feel bad for you as I feel bad for my English.

Thanks for talking some BS but again, where would you rank him now?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
but again, where would you rank him now?
Do you even read my posts? I said he would be again somewhere in the WR6 range if the Packers had not let him go.

No, I wouldn't rank him higher than Lazard, Watkins, Cobb, Amari Rodgers if that is what you are looking for...the 3 rooks I have not seen enough of yet to fully compare them to EQ. Early showing is that Doubs is far more polished route runner than EQ ever was. Watson I would compare more to MVS as far as speed and being a deep threat. This is what I saw at mini-camp practice this past week when working with Aaron.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
a few people on here wanted us to draft him
Raises hand. Not like we had any opportunity. It's early. If he turned into Marshall with more deep balls and less crazy, would that be so bad. Without he drops, he never makes it into 2.

Last edited:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Moving on...

lol.... how many languages do you speak? Probably less than @NurembergBear. I think we can give him a pass on Too or To. 90% of Americans are too stupid to even get it right.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chase played & dominated in the NFL Developmental League. Watson couldn't dominate a division 2 conference. Big difference.

Definitely true... and he had a year off from playing. I just remember folks around the NFL still making a big deal of it before the season started.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Definitely true... and he had a year off from playing. I just remember folks around the NFL still making a big deal of it before the season started.

I do recall that as well.