Christian Watson having problems in OTA

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a former receiver (who if I'm honest dropped way too many passes), I can say that drops are usually a result of concentration or confidence, in no particular order. The third one is often overlooked (as it was in my case), but vision.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
lol.... how many languages do you speak? Probably less than @NurembergBear. I think we can give him a pass on Too or To. 90% of Americans are too stupid to even get it right.
I speak 3 languages. English, Spanish, French. The 3 most basic, but it works.

I have no issue with Nuremberg Bear. The fact I don't completely ignore him shows I care enough to even read his posts. There are several here I don't.

I'd say it's more like 40% of Americans that are too "stupid" to get it right. Most of that 40% also believe that school shootings are fake and created by the government. Always consider the source.

Every country has it's idiots.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I have no issue with Nuremberg Bear. The fact I don't completely ignore him shows I care enough to even read his posts. There are several here I don't.

I'd say it's more like 40% of Americans that are too "stupid" to get it right. Most of that 40% also believe that school shootings are fake and created by the government. Always consider the source.

@Spartan

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Kinda like every forum has its idiot trolls like you!

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Warte, Nuremberg Bear sprichst deutch? Wonderbar! My wife and I are learning. In fact, we usually crack open some alcohol (beer for me, wine for her) and watch German tv through a VPN Friday or Saturday. We're saddened that Let the Music Play Das Hit Quiz was cancelled but at least Buchstaben Battle is coming back. It's great for German learners and Ruth Mochiner is super lustig.

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
APPARENTLY Having trouble with drops, apparently the question of him having the dropsy's, is real
I was having a conversation with a boy of mine a couple of days ago, and it brought this up. I was like, Aaron Rogers hates rookie WRs, anyway. This kid’s going to drop the ball once or twice, and Rogers’ll be like nope. He will not throw him the all for shit.

If FGB tries to get AR to target him, He’ll be like I own you guys, so, “no.”.

CR may be in trouble now due to a confluence of bs rotating around one of the world’s biggest assholes.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was having a conversation with a boy of mine a couple of days ago, and it brought this up. I was like, Aaron Rogers hates rookie WRs, anyway. This kid’s going to drop the ball once or twice, and Rogers’ll be like nope. He will not throw him the all for shit.

If FGB tries to get AR to target him, He’ll be like I own you guys, so, “no.”.

CR may be in trouble now due to a confluence of bs rotating around one of the world’s biggest assholes.

If he starts off with key drops and struggles, AR will definitely move him down to the 4th or 5th option on passing plays.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Andy Herman: "Christian Watson had another drop against the air in drills today. His hands have been questionable. I don’t think there’s been a practice yet where he hasn’t dropped at least one pass.”

I don't know who Andy Herman is but its been confirmed. NEVER draft a WR early that doesn't catch well, I don't care how big or fast he is.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As a former receiver (who if I'm honest dropped way too many passes), I can say that drops are usually a result of concentration or confidence, in no particular order. The third one is often overlooked (as it was in my case), but vision.

He can definitely fix the issue but it isn't something that all receivers fix coming into the NFL. Problem is that he has a QB who probably isn't going to be so forgiving if he has a big drop(or 2) in his first few NFL games. Potential is there especially with his size and speed, most receivers with his attributes(and those drops)usually go in the 2nd. If he didn't have the drop problems, then he would have gone in the 1st.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He can definitely fix the issue but it isn't something that all receivers fix coming into the NFL. Problem is that he has a QB who probably isn't going to be so forgiving if he has a big drop(or 2) in his first few NFL games. Potential is there especially with his size and speed, most receivers with his attributes(and those drops)usually go in the 2nd. If he didn't have the drop problems, then he would have gone in the 1st.
No doubt that Aaron will start to look elsewhere unless he consistently produces. That said Rodgers is likely giving him 'that' look already. I'm sure Watson is working on it daily. I hated that GB got him but it wasn't unexpected. I hope I'm wrong. I'm sure there will be many that declare him something this year but he's a rookie WR from a small school.

Won't matter. Watson won't be there. I bet the Packers take him if he's still on the board in one and then we'll be able to 'enjoy' him twice a year.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember James Jones struggling in his rookie year with Favre but Favre kept going to him. AR isn't that guy(so it seems). Tillman got him on SNF for 2 fumbles with the Peanut Punch

Brownie

Liked Posts:
APPARENTLY Having trouble with drops, apparently the question of him having the dropsy's, is real
I can see it now.... the Ole Karen Rodgers Alienation Treatment.

6h1N.gif

giphy.gif
Ahhhhhhh-Aaron-Rodgers.gif

"No more passes for you!"

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson will be fine he is going to need time to acclimate. Dude will be a standout special teamer his first year anyway.

You know who alsohad problems with drops during camp and pre season? Chase. He turned in a pretty good rookie season. Op is a tard too.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
Wasn't the same said for Davante Adams, I think I remember early on, he had drop issues and took time for Rodgers to trust him too. That worked out ok for all involved. Not saying Watson is Adams, but there is president.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watson will be fine he is going to need time to acclimate. Dude will be a standout special teamer his first year anyway.

You know who alsohad problems with drops during camp and pre season? Chase. He turned in a pretty good rookie season. Op is a tard too.

Difference is that Chase didn't have a history of drops like Watson does. But the premise is correct, he certainly can't be written off just because of some rookie jitters

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Tweet a week later from same cat who wrote Tweet on May 31st that you all are overreacting to and obsessing on.

Posted in the language of your choice:

Yo diría que el que reacciona de forma exagerada es el tipo que se está volviendo loco con la mitad de las publicaciones en este hilo y publicando capturas de pantalla de tweets del tamaño de una valla publicitaria tratando de hacer que las manos de piedra de Watson dejen de existir.

Je dirais que celui qui réagit de manière excessive est le gars qui panique avec la moitié des messages de ce fil et qui publie des captures d'écran de tweet de la taille d'un panneau d'affichage essayant de faire disparaître les mains de pierre de Watson.

I would say the one overreacting is the guy freaking out with half the posts in this thread and posting billboard sized tweet screenshots trying to speak Watson's stone hands out of existence.

Last edited: