Chubb Post Game Anger

SpeedRacer

Liked Posts:
Feel bad for this guy ... that was not roughing the passer. From the Denver Post:

In defeat, Chubb not only lost his head and hurled his helmet, he ran to the Broncos bench in a blind rage and took out his fury on a large storage bin, toppling it to the ground. I asked the 23-year-old linebacker if he has ever been so upset after a loss.

“No,” Chubb replied, “I haven’t.”

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Feel bad for this guy ... that was not roughing the passer. From the Denver Post:

In defeat, Chubb not only lost his head and hurled his helmet, he ran to the Broncos bench in a blind rage and took out his fury on a large storage bin, toppling it to the ground. I asked the 23-year-old linebacker if he has ever been so upset after a loss.

“No,” Chubb replied, “I haven’t.”

I like to imagine some CCS member had a poster board that said "You're so f****ing mad right now" which Chubb could see from his bench.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
People are starting to look at losing to Trubisky the same way they did for Tebow. Broncos just got Tebowed

I think it might be more about the refs fucking him.

They fucked us, too. But they fucked him when it mattered the most.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure it was, but it stings just a little bit worse when it's someone you don't respect.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Fuck him... The penalties against the Bears were awful too but the crew called it consistently.
Adapt to the officials... He could have easily grabbed Mitch or stripped him.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
People are starting to look at losing to Trubisky the same way they did for Tebow. Broncos just got Tebowed

Is that what he said? Have you read this somewhere?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well shit. Still don’t feel bad for Chubb. Bears got hosed on calls all game.

I think we can both feel bad for Chubb that he takes the blame and has a good play taken from him.

The point is we didn't hose them and don't need to feel bad for the Broncos. It went both ways on the same call. It was shitty, he was wronged and I can sympathize without feeling threatened.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It seems like they were concurrent in calling it light which is rare cause it always seems like one team gets the worst of the calls. I'm sure it pissed him right off, deservedly, but they called it the same way the whole game so I'll allow it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think we can both feel bad for Chubb that he takes the blame and has a good play taken from him.

The point is we didn't hose them and don't need to feel bad for the Broncos. It went both ways on the same call. It was shitty, he was wronged and I can sympathize without feeling threatened.

That’s fair. He should be pissed.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He made helmet to helmet contact, fuck him.
Hmm, had to go back and look at the replay on this. He does kinda. Not particularly egregious (or avoidable), but he does. What's perhaps more disturbing after looking at that play is watching how badly Leno gets beaten .