Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Whoever devised using a TE on a play so reliant on speed,that the word jet is in the name should take the hit.

My guess is a guy with a history of stupid ass plays with stupid ass names. Does the Bears have anyone fitting that description?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
FnCBOP.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
He may have leveraged a playcall, but matt nagy is the one who put it in the playbook.

Blame the visor guy. Always.

As doc said, no reason NOT to run the ball 4x at the 1 yard line considering your offensive talent.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He may have leveraged a playcall, but matt nagy is the one who put it in the playbook.

Blame the visor guy. Always.

As doc said, no reason NOT to run the ball 4x at the 1 yard line considering your offensive talent.
So blame Nagy when he isn’t calling plays, and when he is. You guys seriously are blinded by Nagy hate.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
sure, but you’re blaming a guy who wasn’t calling the plays.
I blame the playcall by whoever made it and the design of having a TE run a JET sweep.

Nagy isn't making game day playcalls, but he sure as hell is still involved in play design. And a fucked up gadget play like a TE dumptruck sweep at the goal line has his fingerprints all over it.

If it had worked,I bet dime to dollar he would have been crowing about the "Big Bertha C-130" sweep play they came up with this week.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So blame Nagy when he isn’t calling plays, and when he is. You guys seriously are blinded by Nagy hate.
Not blind, I see perfectly clear. Name another team that has a HC that has designed anything similarly stupid and put it in the playbook, especially AS A GOAL LINE PLAY!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not blind, I see perfectly clear. Name another team that has a HC that has designed anything similarly stupid and put it in the playbook, especially AS A GOAL LINE PLAY!
i have no idea. i do not have access to any other NFL play books and the play caller usually doesn’t call it.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
@iueyedoc since we are blaming nagy for having this play in the play book, are we going to praise him for having all the other plays that work fine that Lazor is calling, since he’s said time and time again this is still Nagy’s offense?

Bust

Liked Posts:
why would a TE coach even half input to begin with. It's good he came out, probably felt sorry for nagy getting all the hits and matt did well absorbing it stead of directing the reporters to his assistant coaches.

matt nagy 2020 coach of the year

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
why would a TE coach even half input to begin with. It's good he came out, probably felt sorry for nagy getting all the hits and matt did well absorbing it stead of directing the reporters to his assistant coaches.

matt nagy 2020 coach of the year
this is what i don’t understand, why is he even involved in this? i thought lazor was calling plays.

Bort

Liked Posts:
Allowing anything other than QB sneak or HB dive to be called three straight times from the 1/2 yard line is criminally ignorant.

With a mobile quarterback, play action boot is also commonly called in that situation (and Mitch later scored on one although it was from like the 6 yard line)