#Classless

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
I don’t know whether Chicago fans know it or not, but y’all suck. Seriously. Booing Andy today was crap. I know it. Andy knows it. Justin Fields knows it.

You may be worse than Cincy fans. I don’t know. But you really know how to show your ass.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know whether Chicago fans know it or not, but y’all suck. Seriously. Booing Andy today was crap. I know it. Andy knows it. Justin Fields knows it.

You may be worse than Cincy fans. I don’t know. But you really know how to show your ass.
cry more

These guys get paid a shit ton of money to entertain us. The fans have earned the right to cheer or boo because they pay for that right......

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Don't "y'all" me mf

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve been watching football religiously for 40 years. You bunch of cranks are the first Dan’s I’ve ever seen boo a guy in a preseason game. Geez.

Eagles fans booed their third stringers off the field the other day.

I'd say that Bears fans should aspire to be better but I have no confidence in this fan base.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its the same concept as complaining.

People here feel free to complain...a lot....

Booing is just a more immediate way to do it.

If you think any type of booing your own players is off limits why do you think you deserve to complain about them on the internet...

Get the fuck out of here with this weak ass shit.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Are you not a Bears fan too?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not the booing type but i feel like fans have the right to boo. Booing your own players isn't a Chicago special. I've seen Aaron Rodgers get booed at home. I've seen TOM BRADY get booed at home in NE. If Tom can get booed at home, literally anyone else can.

I do think its weak booing in the pre-season. I do feel bad for Andy. He's been nothing but professional and he cant go two min without a reporter reminding him that no one wants to watch him play football and that Fields is on his ass. He has no OL and is playing with no real threats. I don't see why you boo him in this scenario. Chant NAGY-SUCKS or EAT-SHIT-PACE.