dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Claypool well worth 2nd round pick. Alot of NFL fans north of the border just became bears fans
Please tell them to @Anytime23 AKA Fattytime23 into the CCS HOF. That's his one big goal in life. I know that sounds sad but that's because..............well because it is sad but Fatty is special.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A lot of sexually pent up energy in this thread

It just amuses me that for as much as the usual troll suspects dish it out - none of them can take it when someone gives it back to them. They just then accuse the person giving it back of doing the same thing they were doing or accuse them of raging, when they did the same shit to start the whole thing.

Hypocritical crybullies, all of em.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Claypool well worth 2nd round pick. Alot of NFL fans north of the border just became bears fans
Welcome to the board! Sorry that your 1st post was disliked by the board's resident idiot - @dabears70 . Looking forward to seeing what Claypool can do though I'm not expecting much this week with the short turn around.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It just amuses me that for as much as the usual troll suspects dish it out - none of them can take it when someone gives it back to them. They just then accuse the person of giving it back of doing the same thing they were doing.

Isn't it about time for a new user name, tubby?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It just amuses me that for as much as the usual troll suspects dish it out - none of them can take it when someone gives it back to them. They just then accuse the person giving it back of doing the same thing they were doing or accuse them of raging, when they did the same shit to start the whole thing.

Was this meant for another thread or did you stroke out again?

mecha

Liked Posts:
A lot of sexually pent up energy in this thread
you know, it's funny, I was just thinking the same thing prior to reading your post.

I will not be CCS HOF eligible because too many fuckwads on this site keep crying about the same shit and don't give me enough material to work with. and probably no one would vote for me anyway.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Shit i just noticed i disliked this post but didn't mean to and i changed it. My bad.

Don't worry about @cameronkrazie86 he's one of Fattytime23's followers so all he does is run around on CCS liking every post Fatty makes and disliking every post Fatty tells him to. You'll see.

Welcome to CCS.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Shit i just noticed i disliked this post but didn't mean to and i changed it. My bad.

Don't worry about @cameronkrazie86 he's one of Fattytime23's followers so all he does is run around on CCS liking every post Fatty makes and disliking every post Fatty tells him to. You'll see.

Welcome to CCS.
That was probably his last post after interacting with you and having his thread derailed. Thanks for running off new, valued CCS members

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Welcome to CCS.
Hahahaha he’s so scared that another poster might n3g him so he goes on the instant apology tour.

OP I’m sorry this guy is spoiling your welcome. DM if you need to know who to avoid around here. There’s already a couple in this thread.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Welcome to CCS.
It's truly impressive how stupid you are.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Welcome to CCS.
For someone who talks shit about people following someone, you sure talk about him a lot.

As an outside observer you seem obsessed with Anytime. You may need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.