Clean House - All must go

Bud1234

Liked Posts:
I've followed the Bulls going back to the days of Jerry Sloan, Bob Boozer, Bob Love, Tom Boerwinkle, Norm Van Lier, Chet Walker etc...

I don't know if I have seen this level of lack of preparation, leadership, professionalism.

I would say outside of a few individuals, the Bulls are professional only in the sense they get paid for what the do. Not for their performance or preparation.

The last couple of minutes last night was the last straw even though they won. They were clueless on how to finish the game. So many bad decisions.

It was like we are going to run this inbound play they won't guard us so we can get it in to our guy without any effort. The timing was bad, the cuts were bad, the effort was bad, the passes were bad. When is it ever a good idea to throw the basketball backwards a few feet in front of your own basket.

I have to stop, changes need to be made to this once proud franchise

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I've followed the Bulls going back to the days of Jerry Sloan, Bob Boozer, Bob Love, Tom Boerwinkle, Norm Van Lier, Chet Walker etc...

I don't know if I have seen this level of lack of preparation, leadership, professionalism.

I would say outside of a few individuals, the Bulls are professional only in the sense they get paid for what the do. Not for their performance or preparation.

The last couple of minutes last night was the last straw even though they won. They were clueless on how to finish the game. So many bad decisions.

It was like we are going to run this inbound play they won't guard us so we can get it in to our guy without any effort. The timing was bad, the cuts were bad, the effort was bad, the passes were bad. When is it ever a good idea to throw the basketball backwards a few feet in front of your own basket.

I have to stop, changes need to be made to this once proud franchise

We'd all like the changes, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I think you try to build around LaVine, Wendell and Coby. If you get an offer for Lauri that is intriguing, you pull the trigger on it IMO.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I watched more of yesterdays game than I have watched in a while.

Did you see what Otto was doing every time down court? start down the left side, wait a couple beats, then run across to the right corner and stand there.

Pretty sure that is what they look for with Laurie. The one time there was a real hard cut to the other side was the play the pass was made and the layup was taken off the board due to a boylen time out. If that is all they are telling Laurie to do, then they gotta change the message. Cant keep going when your best three or four players disagree with the coach and the bench players love him because they would never be getting minutes in this league anywhere else.