Clowns open -7.5/47

greg23

Liked Posts:
Not sure how the Bears slow them down....unless Baker is injured

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is the Browns oline as bad as the Bengals oline? If they are, i think the defense could keep the Bears in this game.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Landry left the game today and didn't return, not sure OBJ status but he hasn't played this year yet.

They have a ton of talent really everywhere though. Defense is stacked, OL very good.

greg23

Liked Posts:
No one knows what you're talking about, legit IDIOT. Try typing in English next time. But I think it's your second language like certain people that come from a certain area to the south of Illinois.

Too dumb to read or comprehend....not shocked; just like your alt

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too dumb to read or comprehend....not shocked; just like your alt

Wanna call me something and get banned again? LOL. I know you just want to. But you cant and are my little pet. Sit! Good boy little Greggy. hahahahhaa.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If Mario Edwards Jr. is playing to last year's form it'll cause problems for Cleveland. This defense becomes vastly more effective when they are generating pressure, and Edwards Jr. is the best guy they have at generating pressure.

All bets are off on the offense. I have no idea what to expect on that side of the ball.

I'd take the Bears to cover. Maybe even win. The Browns aren't as good as everyone thinks they are, and the Bears are probably still a little underrated.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If they can stop the run (a huge IF), Baker will give a defense an opportunity for turnovers. I don't expect the Bears to win, but if the defense plays more like they did today, they'll at least make it close.

greg23

Liked Posts:
If Mario Edwards Jr. is playing to last year's form it'll cause problems for Cleveland. This defense becomes vastly more effective when they are generating pressure, and Edwards Jr. is the best guy they have at generating pressure.

All bets are off on the offense. I have no idea what to expect on that side of the ball.

I'd take the Bears to cover. Maybe even win. The Browns aren't as good as everyone thinks they are, and the Bears are probably still a little underrated.

Not sure how the bears are under-rated.

The real estate has show his ceiling is 20 points per game on offense (14 and 13 this year) even when gifted a boatload of turnovers and defensive scores.

Gonna have to sell out to shut down the run vs them and hope obj, landry and baker are out or less than 100%....even then; still are playing 11 vs 10 when a nickle back is on the field

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure how the bears are under-rated.

The real estate has show his ceiling is 20 points per game on offense (14 and 13 this year) even when gifted a boatload of turnovers and defensive scores.

Gonna have to sell out to shut down the run vs them and hope obj, landry and baker are out or less than 100%....even then; still are playing 11 vs 10 when a nickle back is on the field

Want to call me something? Come on, do it!

COWARD

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah....you're a habitual lying troll....amongst other things.

Think you'll make it to Boqvist's HOF induction ceremony?

Think you'll make the former something of the country I live in's HOF ceremony? Doubt that "not to be named" person will ever have such a distinction.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah....you're a habitual lying troll....amongst other things.

Think you'll make it to Boqvist's HOF induction ceremony?

you know, there is literally only one way to make trolls stop

greg23

Liked Posts:
Think you'll make the former something of the country I live in's HOF ceremony? Doubt that "not to be named" person will ever have such a distinction.

Admire you for not denying you're a lying troll....step 1 is to stop living in denial