Clowns open -7.5/47

dennehy

Liked Posts:
And completely ignore why they sucked against a bad Houston offense. Got it
They gave up 300 yards, had 2 turnovers, and won pretty easily.

Statistically they didn't suck, unless giving up fewer points and yards than average is sucking.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They gave up 300 yards, had 2 turnovers, and won pretty easily.

Statistically they didn't suck, unless giving up fewer points and yards than average is sucking.

It was 24-21 late in the 4th. Texans also missed a chip shot FG. Also gave up a 16 play TD drive. Comments like this show you didn't watch that game and just looked at a box score. Congrats! Texans will be lucky to average 300yds a game by the end of the year

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Landry left the game today and didn't return, not sure OBJ status but he hasn't played this year yet.

They have a ton of talent really everywhere though. Defense is stacked, OL very good.
I heard on the radio a few days that they think he's ready, but sat him out vs the Texans to give him an extra week.

Baker actually plays worse when OBJ is in the game for some odd reason they said.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I heard on the radio a few days that they think he's ready, but sat him out vs the Texans to give him an extra week.

Baker actually plays worse when OBJ is in the game for some odd reason they said.

Because OBJ is a cancer.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It was 24-21 late in the 4th. Texans also missed a chip shot FG. Also gave up a 16 play TD drive. Comments like this show you didn't watch that game and just looked at a box score. Congrats! Texans will be lucky to average 300yds a game by the end of the year
Nothing I wrote was inaccurate. and I watched some in the breaks of the Bears game but no, not all or most of it.

If you are so confident, let's wager. $100 on whether the Browns finish in the top or bottom half of DVOA this year.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nothing I wrote was inaccurate. and I watched some in the breaks of the Bears game but no, not all or most of it.

If you are so confident, let's wager. $100 on whether the Browns finish in the top or bottom half of DVOA this year.

Finishing in the top half doesn't equate to stacked genius. Top 5 is what I consider "stacked."

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Probably so but like I said, they aren't "stacked."
It's fair enough, they have a lot of talent, I shouldn't have written stacked which is different.

I think they will be good by November.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's fair enough, they have a lot of talent, I shouldn't have written stacked which is different.

I think they will be good by November.
They'll clown Nagy. That I do know.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
3 points for home field + 4.5 points for talent disparity and coaching mismatch

Feels light.....esp considering the coaching mismatch

Mayfield is still a glorified game manager. He's good but far from elite.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Mayfield is still a glorified game manager. He's good but far from elite.

I'd say he's better than that.....but...I've seen our real estate agent vs good teams the last 4 years

On the road??

I'd expect the game to look more like last week than today.

That said....sounds like landry might have sprained mcl...if he and obj are both out; chances improve.....either way, chubb and hunt are getting 35-40 carries

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd say he's better than that.....but...I've seen our real estate agent vs good teams the last 4 years

On the road??

I'd expect the game to look more like last week than today.

That said....sounds like landry might have sprained mcl...if he and obj are both out; chances improve.....either way, chubb and hunt are getting 35-40 carries
Problem is Mayfield doesn't make the players around him better. He can win a SB like Flacco & Brad Johnson did though

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
If the Bears can compete with the Browns, I don't think that will happen until the end of the year. They are catching the Browns at the wrong time for them. Then again, if they pull out a win, then who knows where this team goes.

jc456

Liked Posts:
If the Bears can compete with the Browns, I don't think that will happen until the end of the year. They are catching the Browns at the wrong time for them. Then again, if they pull out a win, then who knows where this team goes.
Mayfield is no burrows, bengals still the worst team in football.

You didn’t watch the KC game huh?

Last edited:

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Reading through these threads is getting annoying seeing these grown men arguing over a message board. Bears won, let's talk football. This is a football message board for the love of Halas. You do realize you come across as a couple of kids arguing in a public message board for everyone to see. Grow up and let's talk football.