Clowns open -7.5/47

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Reading through these threads is getting annoying seeing these grown men arguing over a message board. Bears won, let's talk football. This is a football message board for the love of Halas. You do realize you come across as a couple of kids arguing in a public message board for everyone to see. Grow up and let's talk football.
ssssssssshhhhhhhhh…….it’s their mating ritual…..they’re going to have a dorkgy……..

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Mayfield is no burrows, bengals still the worst team in football.

You didn’t watch the KC game huh?
I don't think you understand what I wrote. Also, the Bengals aren't the worst team in football.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I just don't believe in Baker Mayfield at all. Its like Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson also. Something is not quite right and you can tell watching. Doesn't mean the Bears are going to win this game or anything, but the Browns aren't as good as they are being hyped as.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
Landry will be out. OBJ is most likely out. That leaves them down to very young and unproven players at WR

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If Mario Edwards Jr. is playing to last year's form it'll cause problems for Cleveland. This defense becomes vastly more effective when they are generating pressure, and Edwards Jr. is the best guy they have at generating pressure.

All bets are off on the offense. I have no idea what to expect on that side of the ball.

I'd take the Bears to cover. Maybe even win. The Browns aren't as good as everyone thinks they are, and the Bears are probably still a little underrated.
this sounds about right, baker still doesn't impress me, he seems to choke at the end. Bears can win if they play with the fire they had yesterday.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't believe in Baker Mayfield at all. Its like Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson also. Something is not quite right and you can tell watching. Doesn't mean the Bears are going to win this game or anything, but the Browns aren't as good as they are being hyped as.
I haven't seen Mayfield play in a while but I watched snf last night and Jackson is a weapon. Sure the system, coaching, and personnel around him have a lot to do with his success but that is true of every qb. His ceiling is plenty high.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's fair enough, they have a lot of talent, I shouldn't have written stacked which is different.

I think they will be good by November.
Honestly looking at their schedule, they should finish in the top 15. Better the Bears play them earlier in the year

jc456

Liked Posts:
Reading through these threads is getting annoying seeing these grown men arguing over a message board. Bears won, let's talk football. This is a football message board for the love of Halas. You do realize you come across as a couple of kids arguing in a public message board for everyone to see. Grow up and let's talk football.
you can leave. no one is stopping you.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Not sure how the Bears slow them down....unless Baker is injured

Browns were having a rough time last week until Taylor went out. Maybe they struggle with mobile QBs? And I'm not even sure if they have WRs. I don't really like this line either way, tbh.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Am I being a homer or does Bears +7.5 seem like at least 4 points too many.

The Browns strength is running the ball and the Bears have been solid against the run. Could get Goldman back on top of it.

Jarvis Landry out, Baker with a left shoulder injury and questionable decision maker in critical game situations.

Fields is obviously the X factor but I’m fucking all in on him.

I think I have talked myself into a max unit bet.

Am I cray?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

The Browns strength is running the ball and the Bears have been solid against the run. Could get Goldman back on top of it.

Jarvis Landry out, Baker with a left shoulder injury and questionable decision maker in critical game situations.

Am I cray?

No but we have Nagy. That's the issue. If Peters and Idefi can play well, then that could be huge. But I'm not holding my breath with this team

greg23

Liked Posts:

Am I cray?
You're crazy if you think the line should actually be 3.5

Bears were +9 at LA
Hou was +11.5 at Cleveland

Bears are better than hou
La is better than clev

Line is right where it should be.

Now....who covers? Tbd......over a td in nfl is usually the safe side.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do I win a toy?

At least you're consistent as all your alts are obsessed with posters/posts/views/replies
I don't have any alts so I don't know how to help you with this.

Surprised that me congratulating you made you mad though.

@Grimson can you believe this guy????