Coaching & Adapting - WOW

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Let me say right upfront that I can't stand Bellichick and the Patriots but what a job of coaching and
adapting to the game conditions and what was needed to win last night.
It must be nice to have Bill & Josh on staff instead of the jokes we have, maybe someday soon.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
What is this coaching and adapting you speak of? I thought you were supposed to scheme and never deviate.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Is it Bill or Josh or both. I really like the idea of McDaniel's as the new HC for the Bears. Making a game plan and playbook for the players you have seems so obvious but Nagy just can't do it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think we as a group of fans only think this is special because we haven't seen that the last four seasons.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me say right upfront that I can't stand Bellichick and the Patriots but what a job of coaching and
It must be nice to have Bill & Josh on staff instead of the jokes we have, maybe someday soon.
You can literally watch probably 26 other teams, maybe a few more, who actually adapt and change to their opponents. Not the same, vanilla, bullshit, predictable nonsense Nagy regurgitates every week.

mecha

Liked Posts:
if the Patriots are telegraphing their entire game strategy for all 60 minutes of the game and the Bills can't stop it, then just keep doing it. I think it's hilarious. the Bills are the AFC's answer to the Rams.

Krogoth

Liked Posts:
if the Patriots are telegraphing their entire game strategy for all 60 minutes of the game and the Bills can't stop it, then just keep doing it. I think it's hilarious. the Bills are the AFC's answer to the Rams.
That was one of the best troll jobs I have ever seen.
Towards the end of the first half I was literally laughing out loud at every hand off.
It got unfunny for a few minutes in the 3rd, but right back to hilarious in the 4th.

I am very jealous of patriot fans.
Must be nice to know your team can win a game without cracking the playbook open.

The added bonus is he completely fucked the bills game planning ability should they meet in the playoffs. They will put 9 in the box and the pats will smoke them deep.

Imagine how satisfying it would be if the bears rolled over green Bay in the same fashion- play after play that they can't stop, each one a middle finger to the opposition.

Knowing belechick, he will probably throw 45 times next week and give the colts dc whiplash.

One Team

Liked Posts:
You have to tip your cap to the nature at which they adhere to principle of simplicity.

Everyone knows exactly what they are responsible for...there is little to no assignment confusion on the field.

Just like the 'hoodies' fashion choices...everything is about functionality...going for style points gets you fired in that organization.

Brilliant.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
You have to tip your cap to the nature at which they adhere to principle of simplicity.

Everyone knows exactly what they are responsible for...there is little to no assignment confusion on the field.

Just like the 'hoodies' fashion choices...everything is about functionality...going for style points gets you fired in that organization.

Brilliant.

Exactly. The Patriots have been so easy to dislike for so long, and yet I can't help but envy them every time I watch a game. Belichick is the greatest of all time. All they do is win.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. The Patriots have been so easy to dislike for so long, and yet I can't help but envy them every time I watch a game. Belichick is the greatest of all time. All they do is win.
I used to hate seeing the Pats go to the SB. Now I hope they go and face the Bucs there. That shit would be epic.

Krogoth

Liked Posts:
Right there with you- i would love to watch them fade into obscurity.

We did something similar in a game with John Fox and my memory is that most hated it because they wanted to see the first round rookie QB throw and develop more. The difference might be that the Pats are good and winning games matters to them, but still, it has happened here.

I think you are thinking of Fox and Tebow in Denver.
That is what it reminded me of... without the scrambles.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Is it Bill or Josh or both. I really like the idea of McDaniel's as the new HC for the Bears. Making a game plan and playbook for the players you have seems so obvious but Nagy just can't do it.
I’ve hated what McDaniels has done outside of NE. But there’s no denying the guy is a huge part of the Pats success on offense. The only question is, has he learned from his past mistakes? Because that guy as a previous HC made Nagy look humble…

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Right there with you- i would love to watch them fade into obscurity.

I think you are thinking of Fox and Tebow in Denver.
That is what it reminded me of... without the scrambles.
Mitch had a game he threw 7 passes and the Bears won under fox.