hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Injury settlement time?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Damn, that sucks!

He was not even on a Roster, so he is SOL, and that is a tough injury.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Why is the Universe cock slapping Tarik Cohen? Homie needs that good vibe energy.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Why is the Universe cock slapping Tarik Cohen? Homie needs that good vibe energy.

The guy is a millionaire... Sounds like he needs to direct his attention elsewhere and not football?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean that life can't beat you down. Over a 3 year span he's had one brother paralyzed, his twin brother electrocuted to death, suffered a, what is now known to be, severe multifocal knee injury, his paralyzed brother killed in a car accident, and now another season ending injury taking away his chance at signing a new contract to play the game he loves. But hey, he can afford to sit alone in his home and take a bath in Cristal, so buck up buttercup.

:obama:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean that life can't beat you down. Over a 3 year span he's had one brother paralyzed, his twin brother electrocuted to death, suffered a, what is now known to be, severe multifocal knee injury, his paralyzed brother killed in a car accident, and now another season ending injury taking away his chance at signing a new contract to play the game he loves. But hey, he can afford to sit alone in his home and take a bath in Cristal, so buck up buttercup.

Don't think that was the point. The question and answer were financial related.
Feel bad for the guy on many fronts. I haven't seen the vid but it's been speculated that it was his Achilles.:(

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

I think everyone feels for him in regards to your comment. No one should have to go through all that in their lives, let alone in a short period of time.

I think some of the comments are in regards to he’s financially fine to take care of himself during this injury because he’s a millionaire. He doesn’t need to be on a roster to afford surgery, treatment, physical therapy, etc.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for the dude.....its on tik tok, u hear the pop and him yelling out Noooooo! Noooooo!.....dude has been thru hell

Bust

Liked Posts:
The guy is a millionaire... Sounds like he needs to direct his attention elsewhere and not football?

He is great in call of duty.

Watch his vids on twitch . . .

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Maybe it's not the universe but the large football players who seemed to take offense that a small guy could burn them and made him pay when they caught him. Meanwhile the refs usually did nothing.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

I just watched my gf's mom die in home hospice. She didn't have insurance because the school she worked at for almost 25 years cancelled her pension and insurance benefits two weeks shy of her retirement because she was too sick to go to work. Forgive me for not feeling sorry for a millionaire. Tragic what happened to his family, I am referring to his financial status I am sure he will manage.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I just watched my gf's mom die in home hospice. She didn't have insurance because the school she worked at for almost 25 years cancelled her pension and insurance benefits two weeks shy of her retirement because she was too sick to go to work. Forgive me for not feeling sorry for a millionaire. Tragic what happened to his family, I am referring to his financial status I am sure he will manage.
I’m sorry about your girlfriend’s mother, that really is unfortunate. However, people can feel empathy for Cohen and what he’s been through. Money won’t bring back his brother. Plus, you can tell he loves the game and now his career is in serious jeopardy.

I truly doubt his money is filling the hole left by his personal loss and the devastating injuries he’s dealt with.