legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
My sources say Mitch Trubisky has already put his resume in to assume Cohens vacant roster spot.
By sources I mean Mitch is now out of a job and instead of helping Nick on the sidelines, like a backup QB should, he was pouting.

Anyways, I hope for a speedy recovery for Cohen, he had a great game and was cutting up field with some good vision .

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know this will be cold but...

I think Foles and Monty will both elevate, and Mitch and Cohen won't be missed much.

...blessing in disguise because Nagy won't be able to script cutesy plays for Cohen anymore and we'll be forced to use Monty as a feature back - and I certainly think he looked the part today.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I think Foles and Monty will both elevate, and Mitch and Cohen won't be missed much.

...blessing in disguise because Nagy won't be able to script cutesy plays for Cohen anymore and we'll be forced to use Monty as a feature back - and I certainly think he looked the part today.

Nothing wrong looking for a silver lining

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They need to find a speed RB somewhere on a practice squad. Their RB depth is/was already critically low.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

It sucks, but I don't disagree at all. Montgomery needs to be fed consistently. Cohen not being an option may very well end up being addition by subtraction.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Cohen would be a serious fucking weapon in he were used the way sproles used to be used.