Cole Kmet Cried When Bears Lost the Superbowl

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should see glimpses of what his potential is his rookie year. I'm not saying he's gotta be a TD scoring machine or rack up 700 yards, but we should see a handful of impressive plays throughout the year.

I do not believe it takes 3 to 5 years to develop a TE. I think some here are exaggerating his speed, he looks slow on tape, but he's a big dude and should be able to handle blocking assignments.

We don't need to cling to excuses like we did for Shaheen.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
We should see glimpses of what his potential is his rookie year. I'm not saying he's gotta be a TD scoring machine or rack up 700 yards, but we should see a handful of impressive plays throughout the year.

I do not believe it takes 3 to 5 years to develop a TE. I think some here are exaggerating his speed, he looks slow on tape, but he's a big dude and should be able to handle blocking assignments.

We don't need to cling to excuses like we did for Shaheen.
lol slow ???

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes. watch any game highlights. Don't bother coming back with a combine 40 time. Watch tape and see how little separation he gets against non-drafted college DBs.

Yea...you must be seeing shit we aren't.

He's not fast by any means, but the guy isn't exactly a lumbering oaf either.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea...you must be seeing shit we aren't.

He's not fast by any means, but the guy isn't exactly a lumbering oaf either.

If course you don't see it. Your Bears goggles are really tight.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If course you don't see it. Your Bears goggles are really tight.

No, not really. I'm one of the most realistic ones here. I probably watch more tape than the large majority of this forum.

Once again, he's not fast AF, but he's not slow either. He moves basically how he times, maybe a lil slower....A 4.7 is not fast. A 4.7 at 6'6 is. He's not going to get a ton of separation on db's usually, he'll beat them by his size and speed.

He literally moves just like gronk did in college.

The kid aint gonna beat anyone deep. He's not prime jimmy graham. He needs an accurate QB who can throw it high and away and he will shine.