Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's exactly it. He's a tight end and people are acting like he should be DK Metcalf LOL. He's not a WR.

For a tight end, he's above average. He's just not elite by any means.

I think what hasn't helped Cole is that the Bears had a dearth of talent at TE before he got drafted, and Nagy himself kind of hyped up Cole as a "missing piece" to his offense, so expectations were abnormally high. Even though we all know the book on Nagy now, that expectation he set for Cole I think is still subconsciously lingering in people's heads.

Kmet will make an excellent safety valve for Fields. He's far from elite, but he's a lot better than the shit we've had at the position, and is actually above average in the league overall.

I think what's holding him back is the Bears had Ditka and Greg Olsen and Desmond Clark and Martellus Bennett and Zach Miller and Jimmy Graham and Emory Moorhead and Cap Boso and even Jesper the Friendly TE looked serviceable.

And that's just the fucking Bears! Coal Kermit has under performed. He doesn't look like a above average TE.

Is there hope? Sure! But he isn't just going to "break out" because "year 3 Iz WhEn TiGhT EnDs break out"

He isn't a endzone threat.
He doesn't score.
He fumbles.

Hope I get to eat my words. But there is plenty of tape on him and it ain't good. All he has going for him is new regime. And that's just an excuse.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've seen them all playand every one of them does it better than Cold Cement

Translating your comment- you haven't and simply are bullshitting. Congrats on not putting a link in your thread title though! Baby steps

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Most of Kemet's fumbles are from fighting hard and giving maximum effort to gain extra yards. I think he has plenty of potential and if we actually have an offense that can incorporate him he can be a top 10 tight end.

Dudes are too quick to label players for being fumble prone when the sample size is small. Same people that said it about Kemet, said it about Fields this year and same people who were ready to throw out Robert Quinn after year 1. Have some patience!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Most of Kemet's fumbles are from fighting hard and giving maximum effort to gain extra yards. I think he has plenty of potential and if we actually have an offense that can incorporate him he can be a top 10 tight end.

Dudes are too quick to label players for being fumble prone when the sample size is small. Same people that said it about Kemet, said it about Fields this year and same people who were ready to throw out Robert Quinn after year 1. Have some patience!
Have patience! Unless its Ryan Poles or anyone post-Pace regime!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Have patience! Unless its Ryan Poles or anyone post-Pace regime!
Me and Ryan Poles are on much better terms these days. He showed me enough through the draft to give me hope.

I was always patient with him and open to changing my initial perspective, but didn't understand the blind hope so many had from the start. Poles didn't show anything worth getting excited about.

But being disciplined in the draft to BPA and demonstrating an ability to find some late round talent shows me something worth hanging my hat on. Another draft like that and being able to make some splash move signings will take this team Ryan Pace built to the next level..

But I'm guessing you've already soured out on this management group....complaining is what you do

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Me and Ryan Poles are on much better terms these days. He showed me enough through the draft to give me hope.

I was always patient with him and open to changing my initial perspective, but didn't understand the blind hope so many had from the start. Poles didn't show anything worth getting excited about.

But being disciplined in the draft to BPA and demonstrating an ability to find some late round talent shows me something worth hanging my hat on. Another draft like that and being able to make some splash move signings will take this team Ryan Pace built to the next level..

But I'm guessing you've already soured out on this management group....complaining is what you do
You had me up until “this team Ryan Pace built”. Yikes…

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's exactly it. He's a tight end and people are acting like he should be DK Metcalf LOL. He's not a WR.

For a tight end, he's above average. He's just not elite by any means.

I think what hasn't helped Cole is that the Bears had a dearth of talent at TE before he got drafted, and Nagy himself kind of hyped up Cole as a "missing piece" to his offense, so expectations were abnormally high. Even though we all know the book on Nagy now, that expectation he set for Cole I think is still subconsciously lingering in people's heads.

Kmet will make an excellent safety valve for Fields. He's far from elite, but he's a lot better than the shit we've had at the position, and is actually above average in the league overall.

This is me attacking a stupid fucking post.

Benny the bull dance!

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I think what's holding him back is the Bears had Ditka and Greg Olsen and Desmond Clark and Martellus Bennett and Zach Miller and Jimmy Graham and Emory Moorhead and Cap Boso and even Jesper the Friendly TE looked serviceable.

And that's just the fucking Bears! Coal Kermit has under performed. He doesn't look like a above average TE.

Is there hope? Sure! But he isn't just going to "break out" because "year 3 Iz WhEn TiGhT EnDs break out"

He isn't a endzone threat.
He doesn't score.
He fumbles.

Hope I get to eat my words. But there is plenty of tape on him and it ain't good. All he has going for him is new regime. And that's just an excuse.
This is the guy they give a pass Justin however to them is a pos QB though. I seem to remember that Texans game a pass hitting him in the hands that he couldn't haul in must have been Fields fault.

shoez90

Liked Posts:

So your a late bloomer? ?. Haha I like that last line trying to give Pace credit for this squad clever very clever ?.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is me attacking a stupid fucking post.

Benny the bull dance!
Seems like it's you being so bored in life that for some odd reason you decided to go back 4 months in threads just to find something to troll about. But that's just from my view on things.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Seems like it's you being so bored in life that for some odd reason you decided to go back 4 months in threads just to find something to troll about. But that's just from my view on things.
You got wrong, dong.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your view is a gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He never posts about football ekther, just about how other posters like each others’ posts