Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bet Jimmy feels disrespected...

George Kittle is one of the NFL’s best tight ends, but from Wednesday to Friday of this week, he’s kind of like a fraternity rush chair.

Kittle is hosting Tight End University (TE U), a three-day retreat, so his fellow NFL tight ends can hone their craft and bond with one another.

“I’m always big on building a brotherhood,” the San Francisco 49ers tight end said. “A lot of these guys either don’t know each other or never communicated with each other. It bothers me.”

Kittle is addressing that by having more than 40 NFL tight ends attend his event in Nashville, Tenn., where Kittle and his wife reside in the offseason, to connect and share knowledge.

The list of attendees includes Kittle, Travis Kelce, Greg Olsen, Darren Waller, Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz, Evan Engram, Noah Fant, Austin Hooper, Kyle Rudolph, Cole Kmet, Mike Gesicki, Jonnu Smith, Logan Thomas, Marcedes Lewis, Tyler Higbee, Eric Ebron, Kyle Pitts, Dallas Goedert, David Njoku, Kaden Smith, Irv Smith Jr, Hunter Henry, Chris Herndon, Hayden Hurst, Dalton Schultz, Chris Manhertz, Colby Parkinson, Blake Bell, Ross Dwelley, Dominique Dafney, Robert Tonyan, T.J. Hockenson, Charlie Woerner, Daniel Helm, Dawson Knox, Will Dissly, Luke Stocker, C.J. Uzomah, Alex Ellis, Eli Wolf, Ethan Wolf and Anthony Firkser.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Graham didn't get an invite?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Gotta hurt when the old retired guy(Greg Olsen) gets an invite over you. But rappin' G-reg still carries some swag even into his late 30's

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad Kmet is going, though one does have to wonder why Jimmy Graham didn't get the invite.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bet Jimmy feels disrespected...

George Kittle is one of the NFL’s best tight ends, but from Wednesday to Friday of this week, he’s kind of like a fraternity rush chair.

Kittle is hosting Tight End University (TE U), a three-day retreat, so his fellow NFL tight ends can hone their craft and bond with one another.

“I’m always big on building a brotherhood,” the San Francisco 49ers tight end said. “A lot of these guys either don’t know each other or never communicated with each other. It bothers me.”

Kittle is addressing that by having more than 40 NFL tight ends attend his event in Nashville, Tenn., where Kittle and his wife reside in the offseason, to connect and share knowledge.

The list of attendees includes Kittle, Travis Kelce, Greg Olsen, Darren Waller, Mark Andrews, Zach Ertz, Evan Engram, Noah Fant, Austin Hooper, Kyle Rudolph, Cole Kmet, Mike Gesicki, Jonnu Smith, Logan Thomas, Marcedes Lewis, Tyler Higbee, Eric Ebron, Kyle Pitts, Dallas Goedert, David Njoku, Kaden Smith, Irv Smith Jr, Hunter Henry, Chris Herndon, Hayden Hurst, Dalton Schultz, Chris Manhertz, Colby Parkinson, Blake Bell, Ross Dwelley, Dominique Dafney, Robert Tonyan, T.J. Hockenson, Charlie Woerner, Daniel Helm, Dawson Knox, Will Dissly, Luke Stocker, C.J. Uzomah, Alex Ellis, Eli Wolf, Ethan Wolf and Anthony Firkser.
I would bet that Graham received an invite, but declined for whatever reason

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Glad Kmet is going, though one does have to wonder why Jimmy Graham didn't get the invite.
And you know he didn't get an invite, how? smh

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you know he didn't get an invite, how? smh
Good point. I guess I made an incorrect assumption based on the list posted above; I stand corrected.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm in a dynasty league and did a trade last year to get Kmet.

Upon seeing this thread I immediately changed my team name to 'Kmet me bro'.

I thank @legendxofxlink for bringing this name to my attention, but going forward I will be acting as if I created it myself.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

I thank @legendxofxlink for bringing this name to my attention, but going forward I will be acting as if I created it myself.
Cold Cement.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

If you win I’m filing for damages!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Only on this board, does a player with limited ability like Kmet, get so much love, average to below blocker, limited ability to separate, can't stretch the field !! He can break some tackles, you just have to hope he hangs on to the ball while doing so

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Only on this board, does a player with limited ability like Kmet, get so much love, average to below blocker, limited ability to separate, can't stretch the field !! He can break some tackles, you just have to hope he hangs on to the ball while doing so
He had 1 fumble.