Cole Kmet: Stud or Dud

Cole Kmet: Stud or Dud

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kmet is a superstar in the making. With a good QB and non shit-for-brains OC/HC, he'll be a top five TE in two years.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
rookie TEs hardly ever do shit

the fact that he's gotten more involved in the offense as the season has gone on is encouraging

nobody's gonna know shit til next year/year 3

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
True but look at floyd. Solid player that we let walk. Look at how many misses teams get the draft. For me if you get a solid starter keep him.
I'm fine with letting him go. I didn't think he was worth what you were paying him to do because here in Chicago, he simply wasn't doing enough. Not with Pagano, not with Fangio. But if your point is that Pace is shit and you'll take any win with the drafted players, im far ahead of you because i've been shitting on him since day 1.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Lots of young guys start out fumbling here and there but turn it around. I think he’s got a bright future.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Neither stud or dud. He is definitely average. Can find a lot of TE’s like him around the league

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I think Cole Kmet is a dud. I’ve watched him fumble one too many balls away for me to be able to take him seriously as a stud but self proclaimed Bears employee and football expert @msadows is convinced he’s a stud.

What say you?

looks like u suck at football knowledge .... just because you are a front runner that wants to suck mahomes dick does not mean you are good at football.... everyone thinks Mahomes is great at football

Perspective

Liked Posts:
TEs never produce in first year.... even Kelce did not .... neither did Kittle .... look at the Lions TE who was super hyped coming in during draft .... even his rookie year was pedestrian....

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
looks like u suck at football knowledge .... just because you are a front runner that wants to suck mahomes dick does not mean you are good at football.... everyone thinks Mahomes is great at football
TEs never produce in first year.... even Kelce did not .... neither did Kittle .... look at the Lions TE who was super hyped coming in during draft .... even his rookie year was pedestrian....

Hey Perspective,

Can you please provide a source from a trusted verified outlet to back up your claim?

Thanks

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Cole Kmet is a dud. I’ve watched him fumble one too many balls away for me to be able to take him seriously as a stud but self proclaimed Bears employee and football expert @msadows is convinced he’s a stud.

What say you?
He seems like a big strong young man that likes football, wants to block and wants to play hard for us.

Its not a bust. Its useful.

Worth a second? TE's are common to reach for...its a fair price where we got him. He has shown upside.

I am not worried about the fumbles because it is common for young players to fight too hard for extra yards. Thats all it was...he was right to lay the hit but I didn't think he should try to keep his feet there. Get down!

They learn that pretty quick...the defense wants to hold you up or stun hit you and chaos swarm the ball.

Olson was really bad early on. They want to prove themselves and it backfires, but its usually the ones with good strength and balance capable of fighting hard. Its just not smart or practical.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I think he's going to be really, really good but it might not happen until he leaves Quarterback Hell.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I think it's a slippery decision. I wouldn't want to drop the ball on a choice like that so early in his career.
Agree. He didnt fumble today. That was a bs call. That being said he has some issure holding the ball but that can be fixed and i think he could be a good TE. I dont see him as the next Gronk or Kelce but he doesnt need to be.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The guy is a stud. This kid is a fucking punisher with the ball in his hands. Fumbling issues can be fixed.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think he's a dud for where he was drafted, but he still might be okay. Hard to tell with this offense honestly.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Icculus imagine disliking a post that is calling out CRM who is nothing but a troll.

Yogi

Liked Posts:
He's on the right path— 1st among rookie TEs in catches and yards, 2nd in TDs.