Cole Kmet

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
Is an absolute beast.. 6'6" 260 and becoming a complete TE very quickly.

Hell yeah, man.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
double post. Please delete

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So what else is new??? Some Bears fans on this site don't understand the meaning of development. If a rookie has a bad year he's a bust, get rid of him.
Yep. If he isn’t Travis Kelce, then he’s a bust!! Useless I tell ya….

msadows

Liked Posts:
Cold cement is playing well.

Always liked him, not elite or close to it, but reliable . In this system he can stand out if we get wideouts. Packers never feature their te’s.

Trying to peg him in as a 2nd option was a disservice to everyone on offense

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I love what this guy does I have been following him since he was with the Irish. Just need to get him the ball. But you can see the lack of football knowledge with most of the posters on this board who have been cunting since he was drafted. Pathetic

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Cole is really improving so I'm very encouraged to see that. I wasn't here when he was drafted and was a fan of the Texans at the time, so I don't know what the expectations were or weren't upon first arrival. When I watched him last year, I thought he was just another guy. The first several games this year, I thought more of the same.

However, he's been a much bigger factor the last 5 games or so. His performances over the last 5 weeks have made me re-evaluate what I think he could be. I now think he will be league average starting TE as his floor, his potential is pro bowler. He keeps making catches like the one he did today, a pro bowl is absolutely attainable as he gets older. The Bears should absolutely look to get him more targets next week because he has shown he can actually catch a poorly thrown ball, unlike every other receiver on the roster (sans Mooney).

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
he made one incredible catch today , before doing his weekly missing person return
Tell me you don’t watch Bears football without telling me you don’t watch Bears football

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell me you don’t watch Bears football without telling me you don’t watch Bears football
i watch every game, one huge game against the lions and one great catch today on 4 targets does not impress me, the man just struggles to gain separation consistently

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Is an absolute beast.. 6'6" 260 and becoming a complete TE very quickly.

Hell yeah, man.

I'm always expecting the guy he hits to bounce back but that guy almost never does. He's not real strong with the ball but he's been SO much better the last few weeks.

Like his HR swing when he scores.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i watch every game, one huge game against the lions and one great catch today on 4 targets does not impress me, the man just struggles to gain separation consistently
Imagine expecting an inline TE to “gain separation.” News flash jackass, that’s not what he does.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
He's been criminally underutilized his entire career here; including this season.

Does nobody know a tight end is a young QBs best friend?