Colin Cowherd forgoes cocktail today in preparation for Michael Jordan documentary

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gosh, you know this documentary must be super serious big time stuff if Colin Cowherd, host of The Herd with Colin Cowherd, is not having his Sunday cocktail so he can remain focused and ready to go for the documentary. I’m sure he’ll spend literally all of his show tomorrow 11:00 am to 2:00 central time talking about this. I can’t wait to listen to what he has to say at 11:00 am to 2:00 central time tomorrow and I don’t even like basketball or the Bulls LOL.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that you follow him on twitter and actually listen to his show speaks volumes about you.

It all makes sense now!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The fact that you follow him on twitter and actually listen to his show speaks volumes about you.

It all makes sense now!
Do you ever do anything on here besides literally following posters around and literally trying hard af to condescend them like you are literally above it all?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you ever do anything on here besides literally following posters around and literally trying hard af to condescend them like you are literally above it all?
Are you talking about yourself? That’s kind of weird.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bookmarking this thread for tomorrow's The Herd show.

greg23

Liked Posts:
If the GOAT can have a scotch (and cigar) while being interviewed for this documentary; surely I can have a cocktail (or ten) and enjoy it just the same.