Colin Cowherd swipes left on Trubisky, right on Mahomes, Watson as part of “best for last” fun Tinder themed game

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh look he agrees with what I’ve been saying about these three QBs for the last 3 years ???. I know it feels like I’m beating a dead horse but there’s still mouth breathing meatballs here who think Mitch is the guy.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mahomes and Watson are better than Trubisky..... sound the alarm..... we have someone acting like the obvious is an impressive take.

tenor.gif

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh look he agrees with what I’ve been saying about these three QBs for the last 3 years ???. I know it feels like I’m beating a dead horse but there’s still mouth breathing meatballs here who think Mitch is the guy.

I didn’t know we still had to say this. Pretty fucking obvious that he’s miles behind the other two guys. it’s not even up for debate.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mitch is worse than Mahomes and Watson, that is true.

Mitch is our best chance to be good in the short term, true.

Mitch does not need to be Mahomes or Watson for the Bears to win, true.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs will be the best qb of his class in the end.

Lay off the drugs. Trubisky is not in the same universe as Mahomes and Watson. Heck, he may not even be better than DeShone Kizer

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
CRM114 is correct in that ppl were still trying to pretend like Mitch would be catching up to Mahomes & Watson this year because he didn't have enough college experience as they did.

Meadows was on the offensive line excuse like Watson has a good one or something.

Then there's "we're better off with Mitch because Watson will be outta the league next year with injuries."

And "what difference does it make if Mahomes has a lotta great stats if he's one & done in the playoffs".....unlike Mitch. ?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
OP is little spoon.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Your posting history could be used as part of an outreach program to prevent kids from abusing drugs and alcohol. Thank you for doing God’s work.
Why? I'm right. Yours would read like hate mail or a Packer fan. Have you ever gotten anything right?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Lay off the drugs. Trubisky is not in the same universe as Mahomes and Watson. Heck, he may not even be better than DeShone Kizer
Were all in the same universe dumb ass. Trubisky may better then them too in the long run.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
Tinder themed game with QBs....is this the real reason they wear pink in October?