Colin Kaepernick Blames Jim Harbaugh For Super Bowl Loss

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nks-timeout-cost-49ers-last-years-super-bowl/

Kaepernick thinks timeout cost 49ers last year’s Super Bowl

A year after the 49ers lost the Super Bowl to the Ravens, Colin Kaepernick is still smarting over a late timeout that he thinks cost San Francisco the game.

Kaepernick said on Bill Simmons’ podcast that he believes he would have run for the game-winning touchdown on a third-and-goal late in the fourth quarter, except that 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh called timeout before he could get the play off.

“There was one play we had that we had called a timeout on that I think would have walked in, and the play clock was running down so we called a timeout,” Kaepernick said.

Kaepernick added that he believes if Harbaugh hadn’t called timeout, they still would have snapped the ball before getting a delay of game penalty, and that he would have scored a touchdown on the play.

“It would have been close, but I think we might have been able to get that play off,” Kaepernick said.

Instead, the 49ers changed the play after the timeout, and the 49ers’ possession ended with Kaepernick thowing back-to-back incomplete passes. A year later, Kaepernick doesn’t sound like he’s completely over that.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
This is why Marshawn Lynch doesn't talk to the media. You can't win, people ask you questions and when you answer them honestly it only leads to scrutiny and people taking things out of context. Colin should just shut up because he is under a microscope.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For him to be finishing up only his second year in the league, he's one of the most arrogant players that I've witnessed in the NFL recently.

Third season, but who cares, he's clearly a tool. "...we might have been able to get that play off," but if it had beaten the clock "...I think would have walked in..." That's a lot of guessing for a guy to whine about a coach's decision.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
He's not accurate enough, nor can he read a defense.

He's like Jay Cutler but with less football smarts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Colin needs to come back down to earth. I do want dem beats headphones doe.

Reactions: 1ke

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait, who's better than who? According to who?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I meant "whom" FWIW.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OT, but is it better to be a nerd or a dork?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why are you asking me?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A lot of Kaepernick hate . . .makes me like him more.

Sweet, that means we can start a self-feeding cycle: You hate Cutler, you whine about him, the whining makes you like him more, once enough people like him you become contrarian, being as such you hate Cutler, you whine about him...