CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anything that makes the NCAA irrelevant as a governing body is a-ok with this humble horsemaster.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Iowa State would be a good add to the Big10 and makes sense. Kansas though? Meh. Rather pick up Okie State/Baylor/ Tech

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Iowa State would be a good add to the Big10 and makes sense. Kansas though? Meh. Rather pick up Okie State/Baylor/ Tech

They are thinking Basketball with Kansas.

BriGuy

Liked Posts:
Why? When Campbell becomes the coach of someone else NEXT year they will go back to their longtime season record average of 4-8. Terrible team to add. And so is Kansas. What do you want a couple more cupcakes to beat up on in the west?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why? When Campbell becomes the coach of someone else NEXT year they will go back to their longtime season record average of 4-8. Terrible team to add. And so is Kansas. What do you want a couple more cupcakes to beat up on in the west?
I think Campbell is there to stay for awhile, tbh. He seems pretty committed to that program.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OU and Texas to the SEC would be huge. You would think the Big 10 would get one of those teams and not just the leftovers from the Big 12's rotting carcass

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OU and Texas to the SEC would be huge. You would think the Big 10 would get one of those teams and not just the leftovers from the Big 12's rotting carcass
Seems like its done and will be announced in 24-48 hours.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seems like its done and will be announced in 24-48 hours.

If I were them, I'd go to the SEC too. The Big 10 is national embarrassment-- Penn St & Sandusky, MSU and their sexual abuse issues, Ohio State and their former idiot of an AD(or was he the president?).

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I were them, I'd go to the SEC too. The Big 10 is national embarrassment-- Penn St & Sandusky, MSU and their sexual abuse issues, Ohio State and their former idiot of an AD(or was he the president?).
The SEC has been threatening the NCAA for years to leave. I mean they have the best teams and the most money. They can really tell them to go fuck themselves.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The SEC has been threatening the NCAA for years to leave. I mean they have the best teams and the most money. They can really tell them to go fuck themselves.

They should.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
National embarrassment? Fuck outta here dog. Penn state for sure is, but you going to cast that on everyone? There have been plenty of teams/conferences with scandals over the years.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
SMU was given the death penalty, and I am sure that the Big 12 is rushing to get them to join up at the moment.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
National embarrassment? Fuck outta here dog. Penn state for sure is, but you going to cast that on everyone? There have been plenty of teams/conferences with scandals over the years.

You didn't think Michigan State was a massive scandal?

There will always be scandals. There will always be coaches doing stupid things and players as well. But the disaster from PSU & MSU in the last decade is truly ignominious. They covered up repeated rape of children and female students.

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You didn't think Michigan State was a massive scandal?

There will always be scandals. There will always be coaches doing stupid things and players as well. But the disaster from PSU & MSU in the last decade is truly ignominious. They covered up repeated rape of children and female students.
Don't you put this on the rest of the BIG 10, Ricky Bobbi!

Edit: Iowa had some players last summer come out against the program as having racist tendencies/coaches. I don't deny it and can see it, but I think they have addressed it, taken strides, hired people to right the ship, I hope.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't you put this on the rest of the BIG 10, Ricky Bobbi!

Edit: Iowa had some players last summer come out against the program as having racist tendencies/coaches. I don't deny it and can see it, but I think they have addressed it, taken strides, hired people to right the ship, I hope.

I'm pretty sure there has never been an instance of racism in the south. Ever.