Colliton Extended

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just Captain of the Titanic for now
I hope so cause I have seen nothing from his body of work that says you know what we can be Cup Contenders with this goof.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice to see they won't be facing the Bobber.
Bahahaha.

Well...is their back-up an AHL goalie? cuz he's probably better than ours.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Delia and Suppan are good clay. I don't doubt them totally long-term but this situation is going to blow up fast.

I'm too skinny to be a goaltender. I don't think we want to see what that looks like, lol, and I could also pass on the pulled groin.

Love your goalies.
Stan keeps fucking up that concept. Love them, in every way. Pay them, sign them, bless them, keep the stables deep and happy.

Only a total psychopath would do this to his baby net-minders.

Last edited:

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Bahahaha.

Well...is their back-up an AHL goalie? cuz he's probably better than ours.
Is that goalie who stepped in a few years ago available, maybe sign him to a contract, can’t get any worse than what the Hawks have.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that goalie who stepped in a few years ago available, maybe sign him to a contract, can’t get any worse than what the Hawks have.
Thats what we've been saying for a week.

Sign Scott Foster and give the fans fosters beer by mail...and we will shut the fuck up about the tank and leave Stan alone.
Buy our silence and make it obvious.
We might go 6-36-10 anyway.(thats my challenge to the team, not a prediction. Just do that and probably be forgotten)

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Thats what we've been saying for a week.

Sign Scott Foster and give the fans fosters beer by mail...and we will shut the fuck up about the tank and leave Stan alone.
Buy our silence and make it obvious.
We might go 6-36-10 anyway.(thats my challenge to the team, not a prediction. Just do that and probably be forgotten)
Couldn’t remember that guys name for life of me.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll never forget it. I was lucky enough to be at that game. The crowd and myself went nuts after every save, and I didn't find out who he was until after the game. Great time indeed!
That was the only game I made that year Tater and it was Seabs' 1000th too..........crazy when Foster came in,didn't Delia cramp up?

chris71

Liked Posts:
Jeez if the alarms bells aren’t ringing now in Rocky Wirtz office. Bowman & Colliton should now be joining McDonough. We just don’t look capable of achieving anything while JC is coach and Bowman just carries on undoing years of work and taking us backwards.
3 games in and we look sunk already.
If Rocky Wirtz wanted change then he has to act and start with Bowman & Colliton with immediate affect.
Q wasn’t the problem, far from it.

Last edited:

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jeez if the alarms bells aren’t ringing now in Rocky Wirtz office. Bowman & Colliton should now be joining McDonough. We just don’t look capable of achieving anything while JC is coach and Bowman just carries on undoing years of work and taking us backwards.
3 games in and we look sunk already.
If Rocky Wirtz wanted change then he has to act and start with Bowman & Colliton with immediate affect.
Q wasn’t the problem, far from it.
I know it sucks but the 'Lucky sperm club' is here for a while my friend,Rocky and Scotty must be proud of their Lil boys!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We picked a dandy!

We sure did!
Me and my wife got the tickets for free and I ended up sitting next to an older guy that knew nothing about hockey. He asked a lot of questions during the game which I answered, but when Foster was announced he asked about him and I had no clue.
It was really cool how everyone went nuts over every save. I guess some found out about him on their phones. I didn't even check mine because I didn't want to miss any action on the ice.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We sure did!
Me and my wife got the tickets for free and I ended up sitting next to an older guy that knew nothing about hockey. He asked a lot of questions during the game which I answered, but when Foster was announced he asked about him and I had no clue.
It was really cool how everyone went nuts over every save. I guess some found out about him on their phones. I didn't even check mine because I didn't want to miss any action on the ice.
I didn't realize that was you!LOL!