Colts announce Frank Reich as head coach

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Colts announce Frank Reich as head coach

For the second time since Tuesday, the Colts have announced that they have hired a new head coach. This one presumably will show up for his introductory press conference.

Frank Reich, who was getting ready to coordinator the Philly offense exactly one week ago, has presumably signed his contract to succeed Chuck Pagano — and presumably won’t back out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/11/colts-announce-frank-reich-as-head-coach/

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Talk about a desperation move. The Colts are a dumpster fire and have been for a long time. Manning carried them like few players ever do. Rodgers is the next guy that comes to mind.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are we sure this time?

Washington

Liked Posts:
I think it is a good signing. He should bring over the Philly's O which is a damn good system and one easy to pick up. He'll need to scramble for good coordinators.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hopefully the new guy knows how to design plays to protect the QB, cause apparently they don't know how to draft linemen

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Could be a great HC. Needs ALOT of help from Ballard. They have the least amount of talent of any team.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My god you can really be cheesy when you choose to be.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I Remember that come back game against Houston.

He once had (not sure if still does) the biggest comebacks ever in the NFL and college.

Down 31 points, Reich replaces the starting QB at halftime and Maryland wins 42 to 40 against a previously unbeaten Miami team. This is now the second biggest comeback in college football history after Michigan State came back from 35 down to Northwestern.

Reich still holds the NFL record for biggest comeback at 32 down.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
he’s saddled with some of mcdaniel’s staff picks because the colts hired them, right?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I think the colts lucked out with McDaniels pulling out! It explains a lot about his character. That’s the most unprofessional moves and shows he has zero integrity. If you give your word and someone comes around later with maybe a better offer you stick to your word. At least in my book. I’m glad for the colts. I think Reich is a far better human being than McDaniels and I hope he fails again.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
he’s saddled with some of mcdaniel’s staff picks because the colts hired them, right?

Yes, two, I believe. One is DL coach Mike Phair who had been with Illinois. I forget the other.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Good hire. The colts dodged a bullet with mcdaniels.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the colts lucked out with McDaniels pulling out! It explains a lot about his character. That’s the most unprofessional moves and shows he has zero integrity. If you give your word and someone comes around later with maybe a better offer you stick to your word. At least in my book. I’m glad for the colts. I think Reich is a far better human being than McDaniels and I hope he fails again.

He screwed the Colts, the coaches that followed him, his agent and the Eagles. I had never heard of an agent dropping a coach until now. That is some shit lol.