Colts fans lukewarm towards Eberflus

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I came to read about our new HC. I stayed to read dumb random internet opinions on which state is better. No one cares.

Everyone is bringing up Indy’s defense. I’m hoping he is the type of head coach that gives up play calling duties during the season and manages the game.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Indiana smells like sewage all over the state I don’t get it. I once was recruited for a job in Indianapolis I couldn’t deal with the smell had to decline.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Indiana smells like sewage all over the state I don’t get it. I once was recruited for a job in Indianapolis I couldn’t deal with the smell had to decline.

That isn’t accurate. I don’t know where you were but that is not the case. Indiana has a whole lot of problems but smelling like sewage isn’t one of them. I have been to Indy, which I can take or leave, hundreds of times and have never experienced any smells of which you speak.

Last edited:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Ever been to the south suburban suburbs? Smells like a shithouse down there

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Illinois is the new shithole of the midwest: Crime, taxes, murder, criminal politicians, horrible NFL football

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever been to the south suburban suburbs? Smells like a shithouse down there
Southern Indianapolis, yes, many, many times. And no it doesn’t smell . what areas were you in to ”smell” this? I am just trying to figure out where in Indy. Some of the areas south of Indy are a bit depressed. Maybe a long time ago when there was more industry in Indy? Or do you mean southern Indiana, which is somewhat rural and also does not smell.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Indiana's obesity rate is 4% higher than IL. That was the first metric I even looked up.

I'm not even going to research median income, because I would blindly bet that IL is higher.

I'm no fan of IL as a whole, but at least it has some sort of identity. Indiana doesn't have one. It's bland as fuck.

WI, MI, MN all have very pretty natural areas in them. These states shit on IN.
Many states shit on IND. Ill is not one of them.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Many states shit on IND. Ill is not one of them.

"Better then Illinois by every stat and metric."

Back up that statement. You pulled that straight out of your ass. Indiana is fatter and poorer, for starters.

Once again, what's Indiana's identity to the rest of the US? It's no different than Kansas, Nebraska, etc. in that regard. It's a boring, ugly, uninteresting state.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Chicago alone craps on everything Indiana could dream of becoming. Even with all the faults if Chicago and Illinois in general.
Your welcome to your opinion. I lived in both for me Ind was much better. To each his own.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Back up that statement. You pulled that straight out of your ass. Indiana is fatter and poorer, for starters.

Once again, what's Indiana's identity to the rest of the US? It's no different than Kansas, Nebraska, etc. in that regard. It's a boring, ugly, uninteresting state.
Ill is known as ? High taxes, high crime, bad schools, flat and ugly, bad politics. Neither state would make my top 40.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I live in Indiana and can honestly say that it’s not the greatest state I the world but I wouldn’t live in Illinois if you paid me.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I’ll disagree with that 100%.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

And it’s better than Illinois which obviously isn’t say much at all.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Southern Indianapolis, yes, many, many times. And no it doesn’t smell . what areas were you in to ”smell” this? I am just trying to figure out where in Indy. Some of the areas south of Indy are a bit depressed. Maybe a long time ago when there was more industry in Indy? Or do you mean southern Indiana, which is somewhat rural and also does not smell.
You just pretty much summed up every state.