Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Indiana doesn't have their own baseball team; they claim the White Sox that I know of (our shit). depending where you are you're either a transplant Colts fan (you know, they weren't initially from Indiana), or probably a Bears fan (our shit). they have a Michigan City, a ripoff of the state of Michigan, and they have an East Chicago, a ripoff of our city (to be redundant and keep inline with my pattern, our shit)

it's true, they have no fucking identity of their own. it was pretty rad shopping in a Meijers in Indiana and not paying tax though years ago.

all the snarks in Indiana or Wisconsin want to point out that people are fleeing Illinois in droves. many of those people either lived in Cook County (as I do, but rent) and are fed up with the taxes and bullshit rules or are old fucks that think there should be 2 drinking fountains still. (I would know, I used to live on the state line)

Wisconsin is awesome when the Packers are inevitably eliminated from the playoffs. it's nice being able to not get tolled up the ass on their highways, they sure fucking got us there huh?
I would rather live elsewhere than Indiana but I’d definitely not pick Illinois to move too.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Chicago alone craps on everything Indiana could dream of becoming. Even with all the faults if Chicago and Illinois in general.
This idiot doesnt realize that all of the towns in the NW corner of his state exist because of Chicago.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Ill is known as ? High taxes, high crime, bad schools, flat and ugly, bad politics. Neither state would make my top 40.
Hey dumbfuck...once again, back up that claim you made.

The crime in those shit towns in the NW part of your state are prob on par with Chicago, but it doesnt get recognized because nobody gives a fuck about them.

The schools outside of the losers' neighborhoods of Chicago aren't bad. The reason they're considered bad is because of the dumbasses the teachers have to work with. Have fun polishing a bunch of low IQ turds.

What kind of schools does a state with low taxes have? I've never heard of areas with low taxes having great schools. Idiots who run away to low tax areas usually complain about the schools their kids attend. Are y'all a bunch of miracle workers?

Back up the claim you made, lying-assed, delusional fuck.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Once again, I dont like IL as a whole. Your statement is subjective. Show me proof.
Well that wasn’t a very smart response. I’ve worked in Illinois for 32 years and lived in Indiana for over 40……now that I retired, the only reason I have to go back to Illinois is to see the Bears play.

Last edited:

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Well that want a very smart response. I’ve worked in Illinois for 32 years and lived in Indiana for over 40……now that I retired, the only reason I have to go back to Illinois is to see the Bears play.
Uh, the subjectivity still hasn't changed. That blowhard stated that measurable data can be provided, but he has yet to provide jack shit... because he's a loser, and that's what losers do. They just lie to themselves their entire life.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Uh, the subjectivity still hasn't changed. That blowhard stated that measurable data can be provided, but he has yet to provide jack shit... because he's a loser, and that's what losers do. They just lie to themselves their entire life.
Ok. Have a great rest of your year.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that wasn’t a very smart response. I’ve worked in Illinois for 32 years and lived in Indiana for over 40……now that I retired, the only reason I have to go back to Illinois is to see the Bears play.

Um, I think you forgot recreational weed…..

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
This is probably due to you being a loser who ran away due to living expense. Many people in IN have done this.
Only the really dumb assume things about people they don't know. My thoughts are based on my preferences after spending over 40 years between the 2 states. You may feel different. I stated which one I prefer. Sorry if you're offended for absolutely no reason on earth. Living expenses, high crime, bad schools, bad politics are a few of the reasons I gave that you ignored and then claimed I never said. We cant all be winners like you tough guy.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Only the really dumb assume things about people they don't know. My thoughts are based on my preferences after spending over 40 years between the 2 states. You may feel different. I stated which one I prefer. Sorry if you're offended for absolutely no reason on earth. Living expenses, high crime, bad schools, bad politics are a few of the reasons I gave that you ignored and then claimed I never said. We cant all be winners like you tough guy.
lmao. I'm offended because you made a claim that "every" metric, etc. points to IN as being superior, yet you can't provide any?

I didn't ignore shit, you stupid fuck. I stated the crime rates of towns in NW IN are on par with that of Chicago.
I also addressed the schooling.

All youre falling back on is anecdotal evidence, which I'm now aware is perceived by a complete idiot, who's just lying to himself.

mecha

Liked Posts:
sidenote: fuck Colts fans and what they think

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
lmao. I'm offended because you made a claim that "every" metric, etc. points to IN as being superior, yet you can't provide any?

I didn't ignore shit, you stupid fuck. I stated the crime rates of towns in NW IN are on par with that of Chicago.
I also addressed the schooling.

All youre falling back on is anecdotal evidence, which I'm now aware is perceived by a complete idiot, who's just lying to himself.
You cherry pick a few bad towns that fit your agenda 0.3% of a state lol. Your name calling only proves your stupidity. NW Ind is a suburb of Chicago duh. Why do you think it's the worst part of the state? Atleast you put your own pic in your AV. That was brave.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Seriously, when we start paying attention to inbred Indianans, we have lost it!!!