Confess your sins

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I thought of another one that made me feel like a super dick.
When I was 16, I worked on the weekends for one of those day labor places where they send you to various factories/warehouses and whatnot.

Wound up being a regular at a metal fabricating place that also had about a dozen hispanic non english speaking people.
This place had free sodas in the break room.
10 minutes before lunch, a lady who worked there would fire up the oven and put lunch in there so it was warm for everyone.

I go in at lunch and grab a soda.
The nice lady stops me and reaches in the oven and grabs me a burrito and a taco and some rice.
I shuffle off and chomp it down.

next day, I go in and grab another burrito and some beans. I was not in love with the burrito- tasted kind of blah, so I tossed it and went back in and grabbed some tacos and rice.
Shuffle off and chomp it down.

Later in the day, boss man calls me in to the office.
Tells me my coworkers were complaining about me stealing their lunches.
Day one, I thought "free coke, free lunch, yay!"
Turns out the lady was being nice and sharing her own with me while she prepared everyone home-brought lunches.

I realized I took someones lunch, didnt like it, threw it away, and grabbed someone elses.

That was borderline unforgivable. I felt awful.

Lmao you were a srs piece of shit...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am not on board with the stealing... but busting a growler in the dryer is fucking awesome.
I agree. I did not know about it until the next day. The owners obvi found out about it quickly and figured out who did it. A few texts and a week or so passed and he mailed them a check as they were threading legal action. It worked out

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Y'all prefer a hairy or skinned beaver

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I also back in HS seen the cheerleaders doing a pyramid and I exposed my bare penis and shook it at them
In hind sight this was very wrong but at the time it seemed like a good idea
In my defense I'm married ta part of that pyramid rn though
Is her name Lauren Boebert? (Just kidding. Lauren didn't make it through HS.)

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I prefer that landing strip that was so popular in my formative years

Gotta have some hair myself, that smooth stuff don't do it for me. That said a super bushy bush isn't cool

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree. I did not know about it until the next day. The owners obvi found out about it quickly and figured out who did it. A few texts and a week or so passed and he mailed them a check as they were threading legal action. It worked out
Lol I can't imagine what would happen to someone back in my day if they threatened my fraternity with legal action over a stolen Playstation. Would be epic.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The OP reminded me of a blurry memory of my 21st birthday.

After finishing one of far too many cocktails, my stomach finally rejected whatever it was that was in the empty highball glass sitting in front of me. No way was my drunk ass making it to a toliet, so I puked right into said empty glass. Incredibly impressed that I filled the glass up without spilling a drop on the table, I lift the glass in the air like I am about to toast my cohorts with the grossest cocktail ever and I very casually place the glass on a tray loaded with real cocktails being carried by a completely oblivious waitress.

I will never know for certain, but to this I day I still really hope that puke glass got served to someone who tipped generously for the honor.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol I can't imagine what would happen to someone back in my day if they threatened my fraternity with legal action over a stolen Playstation. Would be epic.
So the guy who stole it got away with it but then set it up for Xbox live and signed into the account it was tied too lol. That’s how he got caught. And honestly rightfully so, I’m glad he made the situation whole. I already felt guilty for pissing on some guys dirty cloths and then we robed him blind! I was not exercising the 7 pillars of character that weekend my mom taught me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

After finishing one of far too many cocktails, my stomach finally rejected whatever it was that was in the empty highball glass sitting in front of me. No way was my drunk ass making it to a toliet, so I puked right into said empty glass. Incredibly impressed that I filled the glass up without spilling a drop on the table, I lift the glass in the air like I am about to toast my cohorts with the grossest cocktail ever and I very casually place the glass on a tray loaded with real cocktails being carried by a completely oblivious waitress.

I will never know for certain, but to this I day I still really hope that puke glass got served to someone who tipped generously for the honor.
Lol someone was all wtf I didn't order Malort!

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I was a kid we had an old walking bridge that went over a whole bunch of railroad tracks and the over part of a warehouse that about a quarter mile long or so. When I was 12 or so I would take the bridge to my friend's house and vice versa. One day there were 2 guys working on a train underneath the bridge. Over on the across the warehouse side, under the stairs, we found a huge box of month old half pints of chocolate milk (in the summer). We grabbed a bunch and pelted those poor fuckers trying to jumpstart their train or whatever and ran like hell back over the building side. To give chase those guys would have had to go across all the tracks and up the stairs and over the bridge or go about 6 blocks each way around the warehouse.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My impulse control is fucked up.

Too many regrets to count since about 12. Too many sins.

I don't know that I'm reformed or can totally, just I've learned to stay away from people places and things whenever possible.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I am pretty certain that is precisely how Horchata is made.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Y'all prefer a hairy or skinned beaver
Depends on if I need to floss or not.
I am down with munching a fur burger if it has been tamed.
If it is too overgrown though, you might wind up getting lost in the brush and going down a dirt road...lmao

I prefer that landing strip that was so popular in my formative years

We had a terrible name for that little square... a "Clit-ler".

Last edited:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Depends on if I need to floss or not.
I am down with munching a fur burger if it has been tamed.
If it is too overgrown though, you might wind up getting lost in the brush and going down a dirt road...lmao

We had a terrible name for that little square... a "Clit-ler".

@Hbkrusso Thoughts?