Conformity bias.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Says the guy who said Fields is safer running...and then Fields gets hurt the very next game on a running play. ???

Btw,...I didn't even bother reading your post.
Totes fine. The people that understand logic and critical thinking have read my post and agree with. I'm not in the business of turning a child-like mind into a competent adult. Save that work for the shrinks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
AND SOME PPL HERE......JUMPED ON ME WHEN I QUESTIONED THE HIRING OF GETSY, WHO HAS NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE AS A OC NOR PLAY CALLER, NOR QB DEVELOPER.

The above is what you said. One game after a string of games where we put up 30+ points and in a game where we would have scored 30+ against if Fields hit a wide open Mooney does not confirm the above. Experience play callers have bad games. Experienced play callers make mistakes. So you have presented no evidence to prove that yesterday was due to inexperience rather than Getsy simply having a bad game like all OCs of all experience levels have.

Again if you had said it was a bad game then I would not have said anything but the above clearly is trying to suggest you were somehow vindicated based on a single bad game yesterday which again is just stupid. Getsy has generally done well this year and it is clear that Fields has developed so the whole premise of the above is dumb.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Totes fine. The people that understand logic and critical thinking have read my post and agree with. I'm not in the business of turning a child-like mind into a competent adult. Save that work for the shrinks.

It is funny that a guy chastising others for conformity bias is ignoring all data that disputes his preconceived notions because of his own confirmation bias.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The above is what you said. One game after a string of games where we put up 30+ points and in a game where we would have scored 30+ against if Fields hit a wide open Mooney does not confirm the above. Experience play callers have bad games. Experienced play callers make mistakes. So you have presented no evidence to prove that yesterday was due to inexperience rather than Getsy simply having a bad game like all OCs of all experience levels have.

Again if you had said it was a bad game then I would not have said anything but the above clearly is trying to suggest you were somehow vindicated based on a single bad game yesterday which again is just stupid. Getsy has generally done well this year and it is clear that Fields has developed so the whole premise of the above is dumb.

Bottom line....I did not lie. Deflection will not change the fact that I didn't lie.

During the game many ppl here were upset with the playing calling. I just pointed out the obvious truth.
Ppl were also upset earlier in the season with the playing calling / utilization of JF. Why because overall we have a
rookie play caller, who's learning on the job. That's the truth. Also much of what JF does is improvisational and non planned.

Also during the game ppl were calling for Chase C. tp get more targets. Again, that's on getsy to incorporate
and acclimate Chase C. into the offense. But many get it, getsy is still learning. He's never done it before. All of this is true. And I have lied about nothing.

But go ahead with the "vindicated your hating on his (getsy) hiring" narrative/ projection

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bottom line....I did not lie. Deflection will not change the fact that I didn't lie.

During the game many ppl here were upset with the playing calling. I just pointed out the obvious truth.
Ppl were also upset earlier in the season with the playing calling / utilization of JF. Why because overall we have a
rookie play caller, who's learning on the job. That's the truth. Also much of what JF does is improvisational and non planned.

Also during the game ppl were calling for Chase C. tp get more targets. Again, that's on getsy to incorporate
and acclimate Chase C. into the offense. But many get it, getsy is still learning. He's never done it before. All of this is true. And I have lied about nothing.

But go ahead with the "vindicated your hating on his (getsy) hiring" narrative/ projection
I don't recall saying you lied. I said you were a jackass for making the post that you did and ignoring the O has been great the last few weeks.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I don't recall saying you lied. I said you were a jackass for making the post that you did and ignoring the O has been great the last few weeks.

I'm saying look in mirror if u wanna see a "jackass".

Nothing in the statement below is a lie. It's my honest overall observation tied into who getsy is right now and when we hired him.
It was said during the game when other ppl were complaining about getsy's play calling.

In the future if you have a problem with something said.....ask a question, get clarity vs creating your own projections, narratives, CONCLUSIONS and non sequiturs. As well as, childish name calling.

run and shoot said:

AND SOME PPL HERE......JUMPED ON ME WHEN I QUESTIONED THE HIRING OF GETSY, WHO HAS NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE AS A OC NOR PLAY CALLER, NOR QB DEVELOPER.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Nothing in the statement below is a lie. It's my honest overall observation tied into who getsy is right now and when we hired him.
It was said during the game when other ppl were complaining about getsy's play calling.

In the future if you have a problem with something said.....ask a question, get clarity vs creating your own projections, narratives, CONCLUSIONS and non sequiturs. As well as, childish name calling.

run and shoot said:

Sometimes you have to decide whether it's time to run, or shit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

run and shoot said:

There is nothing to clarify. Your post was dumb. What happened yesterday has nothing to do with whether Getsy should have been hired or not.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears