Connecting the dots with possibly obtainable vet qb's and current coaching staff..

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Connecting the dots...possibly obtainable vet qb's and their ties to the current coaching staff...

John DeFilippo: Nick Foles,Nate Sudfeld...'17 Eagles
Trevor Siemian...'18 Vikings

Nick Foles.....'19 Jaguars

Bill Lazor: Nick Foles...'13 Eagles
Ryan Tannehill,Matt Moore..'15 Dolphins
Andy Dalton,Jeff Driskel-'16 Bengals

Matt Nagy: Alex Smith..'13-'17 Chiefs.

So,Foles has the most familiarity with our offensive coaching staff. He's been shaky as a starter though.
Tannehill,if Brady goes to Titans,for the right price is intriguing. His best 2 statistical seasons in Miami,in terms of yards and td/in ratio were in 2014 and '15 when Lazor was the 'Fins O.C. The team only went 14-18 in that span though. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TannRy00.htm

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Connecting the dots...possibly obtainable vet qb's and their ties to the current coaching staff...

So,Foles has the most familiarity with our offensive coaching staff. He's been shaky as a starter though.
Tannehill,if Brady goes to Titans,for the right price is intriguing. His best 2 statistical seasons in Miami,in terms of yards and td/in ratio were in 2014 and '15 when Lazor was the 'Fins O.C. The team only went 14-18 in that span though. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TannRy00.htm

I don't like any of these dots

fakil

Liked Posts:
I'm going back and forth about Waterways going to Indianapolis, since this fit isn't exactly as useful for Streams as the initial three.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

The only dots to connect are to Nate Sudfeld. Really listen to what Nagy and Pace say and what they want. The mutual admiration between DeFilippo and Sudfeld is second to none. Laugh now, but just wait and see.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only dots to connect are to Nate Sudfeld. Really listen to what Nagy and Pace say and what they want. The mutual admiration between DeFilippo and Sudfeld is second to none. Laugh now, but just wait and see.

this seems contrary to what Pace and Nagy talked about with bringing in vet competition.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
this seems contrary to what Pace and Nagy talked about with bringing in vet competition.
He is a Jmmy G type vet when Jimmy was still with New England. A guy with talent stuck behind their franchise QB who is dying to get a chance somewhere. He will come in hungrier than hell and has no intention to playing second fiddle to Mitch. He had that one game in 2018 where is was 19 for 23. It's not just Biggs was on this connection too.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Been saying this for over a month now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can cross off Tannehill, just costs too much for us.. If Brady goes to the Titans or anywhere for that matter. I wouldn't be surprised if NE signed Tannehill. Belichick would scheme for him like he does for all his QBs. Look what he got out of much lower talent Cassel. The only reason they wouldn't go there if Brady left is the same, NE probably gets good numbers from Foles, Mariota or even Sudfeld, LOL.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can cross off Tannehill, just costs too much for us.. If Brady goes to the Titans or anywhere for that matter. I wouldn't be surprised if NE signed Tannehill. Belichick would scheme for him like he does for all his QBs. Look what he got out of much lower talent Cassel. The only reason they wouldn't go there if Brady left is the same, NE probably gets good numbers from Foles, Mariota or even Sudfeld, LOL.
the system.!!!! This is why I want Brady to go to S.F. and Jimmy G going to N.E. we can find out how much it was the Belechik system and how much was it Brady. Top it off with both teams being in the superbowl, it would be a ratings record.