Cool Pavement

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In before Mighty Goo says climate change isn't real.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Any of you guys that live out west seen this? Looks like a great idea except for the increased glare. Here's how Phoenix is cooling down its streets as summers get hotter
Saw that on the weather channel today.
Could have used that a couple decades ago.

We moved to the Phoenix Valley when I was a kid.
I, being clueless, decided to run up to circle k barefoot.
In July.
Sidewalks were hot, but not awful. Running across intersections was terrible, but I could walk on peoples grass to cool off.
The final stretch was crossing a busy ass street with no light- got caught halfway across and had to wait.
When I made it to circle k my feet were starting to blister.

Instead of getting the soda I came for, I bought 2 newspapers and walked on those on the way home...stand on one, put the other in front, step on it, and move the one I just left in front....then repeat.

To this day I won't even walk through my house barefoot.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amazing the stupid shit boys do. Did you tell your parents what you did? LOL

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Amazing the stupid shit boys do. Did you tell your parents what you did? LOL
Hell no- they would have laughed their asses off.

I did tell my older brother. He called me a pussy.
I bet him dog shit cleanup duty for that week that he couldn't stand for 1 minute barefoot on the street.

He was all talk- wouldn't even try it.

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
These heat wave`s are rediculous lately, can u believe some politician`s said they were going to fix the weather. Now they are saying u can die in a hot car, i call Bs. My Buddy Dave leave`s his kid`s in the car all the time when we run into 7-11 to grab Cigarette`s. But they aren`t locked in there, they can leave at any time. And it is only a couple minute`s. So i don`t understand how folk`s are dying in Car`s, u have to be a complete idiot. But it is damb hot out there.

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
The A/C Broke in my Buddy Dave`s Bronco, perefect timing. Built Ford Tough. Say hello to the Better Business Bureau, this is rediculous to have the A/C braking after he just had the A/C Charged last summer. So that will be another thousand dollar`s. `n` u wonder why the Japanese are selling so many car`s now.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder why the fuck you're still allowed to post here. Not funny, not clever and add nothing to the board.

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
Great New`s about the Bronco. My Buddy Dave got the A/C looked at by the local Mechanic. It Turn`s out it`s just a blown fuse. Cost to repair, 99 Cent`s. U Would think my Buddy Dave would of known that, since he work`s in Electricity. But we all have our moment`s. LOL