CoronaPocalypse is Upon Us. What survival skills will you bring to the CCS compound?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you cook?

True dat.

I can cook and am quite good with stews & soups that can feed many with little, over most of these CCS dorkchops that will just try to keep everyone alive with wings & hot sauce.

So I volunteer myself to be your post apocalyptic Soup Nazi.

It will be rad.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
True dat.

I can cook and am quite good with stews & soups that can feed many with little, over most of these CCS dorkchops that will just try to keep everyone alive with wings & hot sauce.

So I volunteer myself to be your post apocalyptic Soup Nazi.

It will be rad.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wait does this mean I have to fight @remydat Thunderdome-style for leadership of this compound?

If so, I demand I be allowed to bring dolphins.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Survival Skills: Self-Defense
When you’re in the wild, the elements aren’t the only thing that threatens your life. Wild animals such as bears, wolves, and moose can seriously injure or kill you. In addition to animals, people who have lost their humanity may also become a threat. These skills will cover self-defense from both humans and animals.
1. Types of Strikes
  • Finger Jab: Blinding an animal (or person) is a viable attack or counterattack method. If a wolf tackles you to the ground, block their mouth with your non-dominant arm, and attempt to gouge their eye with your fingers.
  • Edge of Hand: If you’ve ever studied martial arts, you know how deadly a palm strike or chop to the collarbone can be. If a person attacks you, palm strike vertically up into their nose for a potentially lethal strike.
  • Knee: Any self-defense instructor will tell you that a blow from a knee can break ribs and bones. Use your hips to generate momentum and thrust your weight forward into a knee strike.
  • Elbow Spike: 12 to 6 vertical elbow strikes are banned in professional fighting for a reason—they are potentially life-threatening if executed correctly. If an animal has taken control of one of your arms, you may be able to break its neck with a well-executed elbow strike.
2. Using Technology to Defend Yourself
  • Pepper spray: If you have pepper spray available, it can be an indispensable asset to your survival. Consider including pepper spray in your survival bag for an added level of defense against people and animals.
3. Animals
  • NEVER RUN: Running incites a prey instinct and animals will often chase. It’s best to slowly walk away while keeping your eyes on the animal.
  • Make Yourself as Big as Possible: Your best chance of frightening off a predator is to make yourself as big as possible; spread your arms out wide, stand tall, and give your loudest yell.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
When you’re in the wild, the elements aren’t the only thing that threatens your life. Wild animals such as bears, wolves, and moose can seriously injure or kill you. In addition to animals, people who have lost their humanity may also become a threat. These skills will cover self-defense from both humans and animals.
1. Types of Strikes
  • Finger Jab: Blinding an animal (or person) is a viable attack or counterattack method. If a wolf tackles you to the ground, block their mouth with your non-dominant arm, and attempt to gouge their eye with your fingers.
  • Edge of Hand: If you’ve ever studied martial arts, you know how deadly a palm strike or chop to the collarbone can be. If a person attacks you, palm strike vertically up into their nose for a potentially lethal strike.
  • Knee: Any self-defense instructor will tell you that a blow from a knee can break ribs and bones. Use your hips to generate momentum and thrust your weight forward into a knee strike.
  • Elbow Spike: 12 to 6 vertical elbow strikes are banned in professional fighting for a reason—they are potentially life-threatening if executed correctly. If an animal has taken control of one of your arms, you may be able to break its neck with a well-executed elbow strike.
  • Pepper spray: If you have pepper spray available, it can be an indispensable asset to your survival. Consider including pepper spray in your survival bag for an added level of defense against people and animals.
3. Animals
  • NEVER RUN: Running incites a prey instinct and animals will often chase. It’s best to slowly walk away while keeping your eyes on the animal.
  • Make Yourself as Big as Possible: Your best chance of frightening off a predator is to make yourself as big as possible; spread your arms out wide, stand tall, and give your loudest yell.

usually true, but there are exceptions. If a moose starts after you...you better run your ass off and in a zig zag pattern

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1. Types of Strikes
3. Animals

@Grimson THIS ^ mf has a mf LIST (lol) for different types of strikes ahhahahhahhhhhahahhaha

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cut my own hair just now.

I can serve as barber.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
usually true, but there are exceptions. If a moose starts after you...you better run your ass off and in a zig zag pattern
Same with an alligator. But it's pretty rare for one to chase you down.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cut my own hair just now.

I can serve as barber.
I can too if everyone is cool with me shaving their heads.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just buzzed mine down to a number 2 the other day. Should I go down to a 1?
I usually go no guard, and if I'm feeling particularly ambitious I take a razor to it. If you're gonna go, might as well go all in.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I usually go no guard, and if I'm feeling particularly ambitious I take a razor to it. If you're gonna go, might as well go all in.

I am going to need some time to cope with my recent loss before I go down that dark path.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Grimson THIS ^ mf has a mf LIST (lol) for different types of strikes ahhahahhahhhhhahahhaha

LOL!

Fucking dweeb doesn't understand that this is the only one that matters:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Laugh it up now.

But when you're face to face with one of Joe Exotics sexy toygers because they cut the power to his zoo and you remember that you can finger strike stab that motherfucker to save your own life,you can thank me then..

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You finger strike that fucker right in his pie hole.

zig zag running? Has anyone ever done that and lived to say it works?