CoronaPocalypse is Upon Us. What survival skills will you bring to the CCS compound?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I figured it out @MarylandBear111, I’ll be the bouncer to keep ommy the fuck out

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Does this place need hot sauce? Cause I do that, and I smoke meat stuffs.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I can offer 2 skills.
1) I'm an expert level chopsticks user. If the scavengers forget forks cut down a couple tree branches and forget about it.
2) The most important skill. I have the ability to distinguish Chinese apart from other asians thus limiting the group from any more China born diseases.

** I'm not cute like Glenn from TWD tho... but probably eat less.

And one question. Are there women in this group?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I can offer 2 skills.
1) I'm an expert level chopsticks user. If the scavengers forget forks cut down a couple tree branches and forget about it.
2) The most important skill. I have the ability to distinguish Chinese apart from other asians thus limiting the group from any more China born diseases.

Just concubines.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can offer 2 skills.

Compound will have a sign that says "BOYS ONLY"

Sorry.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My community will be stealing weed from your community
I am stunned you don't want to be a part of our community. You try and steal a thing from us and you will get home-made poison dart frog arrow to the chest good sir. If you try and shoot back, we have @Omeletpants who offered to be a human shield.

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
I figured it out @MarylandBear111, I’ll be the bouncer to keep ommy the fuck out

Naw, fuck that I say let Ommy in.

The plan is every Saturday night we put @Ares in a pit with a baseball bat full of nails, then we throw in Ommy dressed up in a pigeon costume. Then we sit back, drink TBD's hooch, make bets, and cheer on Ares Mad Max style. If the action slows down too much we steal Rango from Urblock and throw him in the pit to liven things up.

Bread and circuses man, every functioning society requires bread and circuses...

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

The plan is every Saturday night we put @Ares in a pit with a baseball bat full of nails, then we throw in Ommy dressed up in a pigeon costume. Then we sit back, drink TBD's hooch, make bets, and cheer on Ares Mad Max style. If the action slows down too much we steal Rango from Urblock and throw him in the pit to liven things up.

Bread and circuses man, every functioning society requires bread and circuses...

there we go! I’ve found my niche for it...I’ll be the bookie

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I approve this plan

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bring the most potent survival tool on the planet...the warrior spirit. Some will be to weak to be able to tap into it. We'll have to leave them behind.