Costco or Sam's Club

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
I have a membership to both and i need to drop one. Which do you prefer and why? Groceries, meats, ext,ext,ext.
I'm leaning towards dropping Costco.

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Keep sam's club if you prefer absolute ****ing garbage

Costco if you prefer a premium shopping experience.

Thanks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
There's no ten-bangin, globetrotting, multi-millionaire CCS posters whomst shop at f***ing Sam's Club.... cmon now.

You should assume every CCS poster is like Jeff Bezos, but taller, more handsome, and with a much larger dick.

Would 6'5 Handsome Jeff Bezos with a 10-inch cock ever shop at Sam's Club?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
There's no ten-bangin, globetrotting, multi-millionaire CCS posters whomst shop at f***ing Sam's Club.... cmon now.

You should assume every CCS poster is like Jeff Bezos, but taller, more handsome, and with a much larger dick.

Would 6'5 Handsome Jeff Bezos with a 10-inch cock ever shop at Sam's Club?
Hey shut the **** up ............................... Deck beers

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
They do have prime briskets now so there is that . Wasn't always the case up here
I been considering grabbing a small packer brisket or maybe just a point cut and smoking that.

I love BBQ brisket, but my lord does it take a long time to do the big ones.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
I been considering grabbing a small packer brisket or maybe just a point cut and smoking that.

I been doing the fast and hot , like Myron Mixon and others

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Never been to Costcos. Sams has gone a bit downhill. Restaurant Depot is great except it is absolutely filthy in Nola. I dont think they have cleaned their freezers in years.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Their clean up here in Mn and Eu Claire, im kinda in the middle to whichever one i go to .

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
@Ares , i sold my pellet grill and went to that new Masterbuilt gravity smoker. That smoker rocks for the money, i was searching around for gravity smokers then this one came out. Highly recommend.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros

Make sure to stuff it and cook it at 450 for eighteen hours...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
@Fatman LOU this shouldn't even be a question, keep Costco.

Fuck Walmart.

On principle alone, if you have a choice, you should choose Costco for how they treat their employees.