Costco or Sam's Club

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Fatman LOU this shouldn't even be a question, keep Costco.

Fuck Walmart.

On principle alone, if you have a choice, you should choose Costco for how they treat their employees.
On principle alone, get the fuck off that high horse you're on .

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well that is kinda stupid to say....don't ya think....or you just being a smart***

Inside joke from the Grillmaster thread.

@brett05 once described how he took like a flat cut of brisket, sliced it open and stuffed it with onions and bacon and then smoked it at a high temp for way too long.

He has not lived it down.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, the latter.

Someone on here fucked up a brisket really bad one time and it's become a running joke.
Inside joke from the Grillmaster thread.

@brett05 once described how he took like a flat cut of brisket, sliced it open and stuffed it with onions and bacon and then smoked it at a high temp for way too long.

He has not lived it down.
WOW. that sounds gross, lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I dont go in the ****ing store. Premium shopping expirence , lol ......so what does that mean you go ijn and hold hands with the wife when you shop? pussy

Sam's = 30 gallon drums of nacho cheeze sauce for halve off
Coscto = 10 lb packages of PRIME steaks for bulk restaurant prices

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i must have
Sam's = 30 gallon drums of nacho cheeze sauce for halve off
Coscto = 10 lb packages of PRIME steaks for bulk restaurant prices
Who the fuck buy's nacho cheese sauce , not even here in cheddar land have i heard of such a thing

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well it was either this brisket from Sam's ( prime) or a American Wagyu brisket from SRFarms. I'm still experimenting with briskets so the Sams for now.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I have a membership to both and i need to drop one. Which do you prefer and why? Groceries, meats, ext,ext,ext.
I'm leaning towards dropping Costco.

Just out of curiosity, why did you have a membership to both?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
WTF kind of question is this? Who even debates Sam's Club in this argument?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
fuck sam's club..just this week i found out that my cash rewards money is missing. I don't shop @ sam's club in fucking El Paso, Texas. I been going to the same store for the last 5 years or so and now i'm fucked out of cash rewards which they told me to call a number and then them fuckers put me on hold for almost 2 hours long, i ended up hanging up the phone.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Costco all the way. I wish there was one closer to me. Closest one is like 30 mins away, but stupid Sams and BJs are only like 5 mins away. Wish they would build another one.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Costco all the way. I wish there was one closer to me. Closest one is like 30 mins away, but stupid Sams and BJs are only like 5 mins away. Wish they would build another one.
Yes and they are about same distance from me ( 72 ) miles. i like the trip better to Eau Claire which has the Sam's rather than driving into around Minneapolis. I hope you get me .

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In all reality i have never stepped in either store so i cant say for the shopping pleasure of the stores, ha ha ha . I do all pick up and like i said i only go for the meats and Sam's now has prime grade brisket. But i wanted to know which one you prefer.
Maybe the wife and i will make it a date night and check them both out.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't read the whole thread but I have to advocate for Costco. Never stepped into a Sam's but I love it. Don't eat steak often but I do buy their Prime Sirloins and freeze em. When thawed, seasoned, cooked and rested properly it's like you're eating filet mignon. Great value.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I prefer BJ's. For what I like, they're just way better and we have 1 within a mile. Also have a Costco within 5 miles and have had membership in the past but it sucks and never go there anymore, except to get gas and you don't need a membership for that. The Costco just has such a ghetto feel to it and the prices aren't even that good. It's also overcrowded with the trailer park trash type.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I prefer BJ's. For what I like, they're just way better and we have 1 within a mile. Also have a Costco within 5 miles and have had membership in the past but it sucks and never go there anymore, except to get gas and you don't need a membership for that. The Costco just has such a ghetto feel to it and the prices aren't even that good. It's also overcrowded with the trailer park trash type.
I have a BJs membership and it's ok, I just think the quality on a lot of stuff is better at Costco and prices are overall better (unless you want to fuck around with coupons like they make you with BJs). I would also agree that BJs has an overall nicer overall environment, and is organized better. At least when comparing my 2 local stores.