Could Aaron Judge be in play for Cubs in offseason?

Sevendaymelee

Liked Posts:
I don't care how much flak I get for saying it: there's a good chance the guy is on the juice. The only players to ever hit 60 home runs in just 143 games were all cheaters. Every single one of them. So unless you're telling me this guy is suddenly the greatest home run hitter of all time, I'm not biting.

Back in 2002, I was beating the drums, telling everyone Bonds was a cheat. No one believed me. A few years later, and I was sadly proven correct. I hope I'm wrong about Judge, but it's pretty hard to imagine otherwise.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care how much flak I get for saying it: there's a good chance the guy is on the juice. The only players to ever hit 60 home runs in just 143 games were all cheaters. Every single one of them. So unless you're telling me this guy is suddenly the greatest home run hitter of all time, I'm not biting.

Back in 2002, I was beating the drums, telling everyone Bonds was a cheat. No one believed me. A few years later, and I was sadly proven correct. I hope I'm wrong about Judge, but it's pretty hard to imagine otherwise.
Who cares? Tons and tons of players took steroids. They werent popping 60. Dont be a weirdo

Castor76

Liked Posts:

Were steroids illegal then? Nope? Then they weren't cheating. Get over yourself.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Wut?!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Dang man! So like you know what to look for in roid users huh? When you beat your drums, does anyone listen? Like local news? Or ESPN? Or did you just beat it in silence? If you're so clairvoyant, you need to get your voice out there. Hopefully one day we stop these cheaters!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If he cheated it was with HGH.

You take a monster human of 6’8” 275 build and put them in yankee stadium and yes, I believe it.

Steroids would help him see pitches and react but he certainly didn’t need more strength to begin with, unless he already got there with HGH.