Could be Mitch’s last start in Pittsburgh

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Mitch sucks. Apparently Pickens would make your QB elite according to a few in here. Mitch is still Mitch

No, apparently getting talent on offense would make your offense viable in an offensive game.
I only recall one game where defense scored enough to win it and the rules have changed since that game.

I'm sorry to break the news but it's not 1950 any more.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No, apparently getting talent on offense would make your offense viable in an offensive game.
I only recall one game where defense scored enough to win it and the rules have changed since that game.

No, it's 1985 and it always will be.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Steelers didnt look very viable

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
would you guys want diontae johnson? I'm sorry I think he's good I've not seen him extensively but I don't see him as an elite WR....it seems like every game i watch he's dropping a pass

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
would you guys want diontae johnson? I'm sorry I think he's good I've not seen him extensively but I don't see him as an elite WR....it seems like every game i watch he's dropping a pass
Does he have to be elite for you to want him? The Bears have one starting caliber WR on their roster and id put him at least on the same level as Mooney.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Does he have to be elite for you to want him? The Bears have one starting caliber WR on their roster and id put him at least on the same level as Mooney.
he wants to be paid like an elite, I think Pettis is starting caliber

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They don't look as bad as we did with that QB.
And how much better would our QB look if he had ANY talent on offense?

I can't believe there are people who are fighting against having an offense.
Plus they are setting up their rookie qb to succeed. Mitch is just there to get by.

Fields is set up to fail

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Plus they are setting up their rookie qb to succeed. Mitch is just there to get by.

Fields is set up to fail

Exactly. And there are alleged Bear fans supporting it for not only Fields but the next QB and the QB after that in perpetuity.
I especially loved the maturity claim which to Bears fans is the excuse to avoid having any good WR, or diva, or mental case or anything else not having to do with talent once they can't question talent. No surprise that untalented immature mental case divas are perfectly suitable for the Bears.

And speaking of Trubisky just being there to get by, we would have Glennon and pay him $18m. But yeah, bear down Chicago Bears. When you'll win will remain a mystery.

mecha

Liked Posts:
it's funny after Trubisky got totally cucked out again, his numbers are still double Fields'

Bust

Liked Posts:
That was a great play by Mitch and Pickens. The ball placement was where it needed to be and the receiver went and got it.

Is there a Pickens on our bears?

yet Pickens ended up with a measly 39 yards on 3 catches for the game. Wonder why?!!?? hmmmm

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
View attachment 22731

Goodnight @CCS, that'll do it for me.
ok genius, explain to me why he shouldn't be...the gang of young smartasses here all want to prop up the QB who can't get the ball out and is bashing the WR's who have caught everything thrown their way....oh they're not getting separation....they ARE getting separation...what they're not getting is the ball