Could you cohost a new, startup chicago bears podcast?

Rarebear

Liked Posts:
whats up guys, I am trying to start a podcast to talk bears football, and all around nfl football topics in general. If your interested in doing something like this, hit me up. My email is commonnonsense214974@gmail.com.

Rarebear

Liked Posts:
500k salary + unlimited entertainment expense budget?
Well thats the goal right? And you k ow what they say. "Begin with the end in mind". But for right now, their is no salary until we put out the goods , and by expense budget , you mean imagination and creativity,,, then absolutely

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm pretty sure CCS / CBMB has heard enough of my hot takes over the last 2 decades

greg23

Liked Posts:
Well thats the goal right? And you k ow what they say. "Begin with the end in mind". But for right now, their is no salary until we put out the goods , and by expense budget , you mean imagination and creativity,,, then absolutely
Hmmmm....tempting offer.....I'll sleep on it

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You'll want me then. Sure they claim to hate me but follow every word I say. They even remember things I have said from years past. I can't even remember their names from this morning. Want hits on you site?? I aint cheap but nothing worth having is.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is an opportunity for Vick Ashley

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Can we talk china special, madden edition?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's a member, @RunandShoot, that always has an interesting, unique and conversation inducing take on all things Bears.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
whats up guys, I am trying to start a podcast to talk bears football, and all around nfl football topics in general. If your interested in doing something like this, hit me up. My email is commonnonsense214974@gmail.com.
omg, there are already too many Bears podcasts already

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You'll want me then. Sure they claim to hate me but follow every word I say. They even remember things I have said from years past. I can't even remember their names from this morning. Want hits on you site?? I aint cheap but nothing worth having is.
At this point you're just trolling. Either that or you're literally the dumbest football fan on this board. Which is it?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I would relish such an opportunity as this to make my voice heard in a pod-casting format especially when it comes to talking bears football so if you would be so kind as to send me a direct message here with information about what you are looking for I would be happy to provide you with all of the details as to what I could "bring to the table" as I literally have been engaged for all of my adult life in creating content about the bears football team and can leverage a robust social media following I've cultivated over the years if your compensation package is competitive.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would relish such an opportunity as this to make my voice heard in a pod-casting format especially when it comes to talking bears football so if you would be so kind as to send me a direct message here with information about what you are looking for I would be happy to provide you with all of the details as to what I could "bring to the table" as I literally have been engaged for all of my adult life in creating content about the bears football team and can leverage a robust social media following I've cultivated over the years if your compensation package is competitive.

Love your username.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Stay away from @VashalasX. He's too controversial. It's all that people would be talking about, and you don't need that.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Is this the real vick ashley or an imposter?