Covid-19 Diet Thread

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I should qualify my post by saying I have worked every day since the start of this. Killing it this year, tbh.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I have developed heart burn. I don't eat anything besides coffee until sometimes 1 or 2 in the afternoon. I'm crazy out of shape and my beard is hiding my double chin. It's terrible!
My sympathies

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have developed heart burn. I don't eat anything besides coffee until sometimes 1 or 2 in the afternoon. I'm crazy out of shape and my beard is hiding my double chin. It's terrible!
I’m a big guy but I live off sandwiches. Love em. Best thing for me in life is I drink no energy drinks and rarely take in caffeine which you know for restaurants is super weird. I suggest that. My blood pretty solid but I do the cigs when I’m stressed or drunk. The industry.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Chipotle
Dominoes
Papa Racist Johns
Chipotle Gay Chicken

So so many Chips Ahoy soft batch

I'm up to 220. Should be 205

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m a big guy but I live off sandwiches. Love em. Best thing for me in life is I drink no energy drinks and rarely take in caffeine which you know for restaurants is super weird. I suggest that. My blood pretty solid but I do the cigs when I’m stressed or drunk. The industry.
No more than two cups a day otherwise I give myself and everyone around me a headache. Nothing better than a shrimp poboy,dressed, with tarter sauce, lemon and hot sauce. Goddamn!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No more than two cups a day otherwise I give myself and everyone around me a headache. Nothing better than a shrimp poboy,dressed, with tarter sauce, lemon and hot sauce. Goddamn!

How is the restaurant holding up? Is dine in open in your neck of the woods?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Sandwiches and Burritos...

The hole in the wall Mexi Joint by us reopened doing door takeout only. They have a Carne Asada burrito that is about $5.75 with tax and it is delicious and awesome. and Big

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
How is the restaurant holding up? Is dine in open in your neck of the woods?

We are planning June 1st. Our Governor is going to give an official start date on May 25th. But even if he says "Ready, Set, Go" we are going to wait until June 1st. We're in the middle of so many projects, training up the staff again, cleaning, ordering product, etc. In fact, we'll shut down to go for that week in between so we can focus on June 1st. Already earmarked the tables, ordered Plexiglas for some spots, printing and laminating signs, etc. Gonna be a tough two weeks.

Bring that shit and thanks for asking!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We are planning June 1st. Our Governor is going to give an official start date on May 25th. But even if he says "Ready, Set, Go" we are going to wait until June 1st. We're in the middle of so many projects, training up the staff again, cleaning, ordering product, etc. In fact, we'll shut down to go for that week in between so we can focus on June 1st. Already earmarked the tables, ordered Plexiglas for some spots, printing and laminating signs, etc. Gonna be a tough two weeks.

We're opening up here to half capacity in restaurants. A friend of mine who is an owner is holding off opening again though. He feels it is not viable for him to run at half capacity, and he is concerned about starting up again, and another wave hits. He would be done if that happened.

Reactions: DC

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
We're opening up here to half capacity in restaurants. A friend of mine who is an owner is holding off opening again though. He feels it is not viable for him to run at half capacity, and he is concerned about starting up again, and another wave hits. He would be done if that happened.
Everyone has to choose their battle carefully. The design of our building naturally leads to private tables so we are way ahead of the game. And we have a patio. We will cease to go upon reopening so as to create more demand. I don't want Mr. Malcore who can't get a Monday night reso because we're booked to spend 2/3rds less on to go when I can convince him to book on Tuesday and get him for 2-3 times more.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our dressed is Mayo, tomato, pickles and lettuce. So, ever in Nola. That what dressed mean. Not big tartar guy but love the hot sauce.

Reactions: DC

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

What’s y’all percent. We at 25% and shut restaurant down and just ran bar. Ours is actually more than 6 feet. It’s 6 feet but a circumference of 10 feet for walking. So it gets weird.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Our dressed is Mayo, tomato, pickles and lettuce. So, ever in Nola. That what dressed mean. Not big tartar guy but love the hot sauce.
Sounds perfect!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I was in great shape before covid. I’m still lifting but with no cardio and no diet I’ve gained weight. I think I’m going to fast fora few weeks to get back to normal. I also bought a bike. Finally found one under $1000 in stock. I don’t see my governor opening up the gym anytime soon

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I gained a good 10-15 lbs since the gym closed. Then, if I'm not putting in the work, it's easy for me to go off the rails eating junk at all times of the day. Mostly late night. Last few weeks I got back on track though. Dusted off the P90X workouts so I'm back on track a little. Dropped 5 of the aforementioned gains.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
All good, I fight dirty though. I do like a great sandwich doe.

Perfect, I've been needing something to go along with all this damned bread.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was in great shape before covid. I’m still lifting but with no cardio and no diet I’ve gained weight. I think I’m going to fast fora few weeks to get back to normal. I also bought a bike. Finally found one under $1000 in stock. I don’t see my governor opening up the gym anytime soon

Ive still been religious about working out but I got 15 pounds of lardass I need to shed. I guess I am bulking?