Cowboys fire OC Kellen Moore

Canth

Liked Posts:
Seems like a good pick up for the Chargers. And really, it was probably good for Moore to distance himself from McCarthy and prove himself as an 100% independent OC. Also smart to go to a team with a young, talented QB and some weapons.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just more confirmation mighty joe dung doesn’t watch games.

Is he really trying to say cutler ruined ron turner, mike martz, adam gase, and… mike tice? I mean those guys had such outstanding oc careers otherwise NOT

Fuckin bitch

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Adam Gase became an HC due to his work with Cutler. This is false. What Cowboy OC became a HC? All of them were fired.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What? The guy is an absolute stud! That makes zero sense.

That’s the problem with nfl today- no loyalty and or patience! They need to give players and coaches more time but the upper echelon Gus don’t get that much time or Lee way either! Making it even harder to win!

On another note, mahomes is the true goat. He may never win as many titles but he’s the best qb I’ve ever seen until Fields takes control! They basically has the same wr’s as we did and he still threw for a billion yards. Ok kelce is an anomaly but the rest were just a group of guys! I guess the esb- scantking secision didn’t go as planned either! Oh but he can block-

The chiefs run for 40 yards a game bc it has nothing to do with winning football games, it’s a waste of time in my opinion. When. You throw 50 times a game you’ll probably tend to get better at it.

Not to mention that based solely on stats- if you throw 3 times in a row at 7-10 yards a clip and even if you complete 50 percent of them, you’ll have a much higher percentage of gaining first downs- it’s right in front of everyone’s eyes and they just don’t want to see it!

The chunk plays discrepancies are so huge too! It’s far too difficult to run as your base offense and go down the field and then score.

That’s why fields is perfect bc he has more chunk runs than most teams entire rosters and that when and really only when they should run except for the half yard qb sneak.

And every 2 and 3rd and 1 should be a damn bomb- there’s no better situations in football to do it outside of maybe the first olay of the game.
Sir this is a Wendy’s

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
He'll have a new job fairly quickly he's only 33 years old and he got Dak Prescott to throw for a franchise-record 37 touchdowns in 2021 also recorded his second career 4,000-yard passing season (4,449 yards - fourth in franchise history) for a 104.2 quarterback rating.

Oh, I thought it was a mutual decision, ha, ha all so the fat guy could call plays, Boys are never getting over the top.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I am guessing the Chargers and him had things worked out in advance, hence the "mutual parting" language.

Prime candidate to be the Chargers head coach next year. They seem poised to have a great season offensively but still fail to overcome their division to a respectable win total let alone find playoff success. Its essentially a trial run for Kellen Moore to take over that team next year.

I don't think the Cowboys wanted to lose him at all. Everyone with a pair of eyes knows can plainly see what Dallas' problem is. Moore didn't want to be hitched that wagon another year and a near perfect opportunity presented itself in Los Angeles.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I am guessing the Chargers and him had things worked out in advance, hence the "mutual parting" language.

Prime candidate to be the Chargers head coach next year. They seem poised to have a great season offensively but still fail to overcome their division to a respectable win total let alone find playoff success. Its essentially a trial run for Kellen Moore to take over that team next year.

I don't think the Cowboys wanted to lose him at all. Everyone with a pair of eyes knows can plainly see what Dallas' problem is. Moore didn't want to be hitched that wagon another year and a near perfect opportunity presented itself in Los Angeles.

If Moore was under though (he was), then there isn't really anything he can force in that situation if Dallas doesn't want to let him go.

I think it's a simple as McCarthy was probably told he gets one more year to figure it out and his ego had him decide to hire himself as the playcaller.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did we just go from his being fired to ct he fired himself?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh, I thought it was a mutual decision, ha, ha all so the fat guy could call plays, Boys are never getting over the top.

He probably had that job lined up already before he was fired.