Cowboys once again Prove!

Buberwin

Liked Posts:
Winning teams are built behind Great Offensive Lines and giving Coaches more than 2 years to build their teams with their personel. That's why Cam Robinson OT Alabama will be the bears 1st pick, and will be a bookend LT for years to come!

Buberwin

Liked Posts:
How many of you guys were screaming for Dak in the draft last year? Not to many! Great teams are built behind Great lines, and he's the best available, there's been alot of kids make mistakes in college, and still became great NFL players, I've give 0 fu*ks about that

AussieBear

gandalf agrees... iffy about cam though

[video=youtube;Sagg08DrO5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sagg08DrO5U[/video]

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
shawn.0.gif

Flagged

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many of you guys were screaming for Dak in the draft last year? Not to many! Great teams are built behind Great lines, and he's the best available, there's been alot of kids make mistakes in college, and still became great NFL players, I've give 0 fu*ks about that

Are you nuts? I was pissed we didn't take him with one of our 4ths and so were most here.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Are you nuts? I was pissed we didn't take him with one of our 4ths and so were most here.

You weren't pissed at that time though, you may have wanted us to draft him but the pissed didn't come in until seeing him play so well in the NFL.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, trust me, I wasn't happy at the time and pissed when the Cowboys took him. Predraft, if we didn't move for one of the top 3 QBs, I wanted us to take whichever was left of Brissett or Prescott on the pick after the 1st was taken. For some unknown reason, this board mostly ignores Brissett and didn't want to discuss him when I brought him up. We passed on that scenario 3 times. Once for a safety without ball skills. I liked the Kwiatkowski and Hall picks but we took the safety simply due to need and a SS at that. With 3 picks in 4 and one of the QBs I wanted still there, no, I wasn't happy. Conversely, I was very happy that we lost the Cook bidding war but it made not getting Prescott that much more frustrating. We obviously wanted a QB there. My only solace is thinking that he may have been off our board due to his run ins and it had nothing to do with talent evaluation but it wasn't much of a buffer once you're at the back of 4.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ya, Fuck Defense!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
NFL is just better when the cowboys are a top team. Wont get any argument from me on that But this year, I believe they are the team that are going to keep their foot on the gas, try to win after they clinched, and lose a key player or two that ruin their playoffs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cam Robinson is a borderline 1st round pick and you want to take him at 3?

What does giving a coach more time have to do with anything? Garrett is a mediocre coach who happens to have an exceptionally talented team. Credit goes to Jerry and the front office.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I hate that ewok lookin mofo!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I'm a Robinson fan for dat tackle doe lmfao.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The mod is busy in the dead possum thread and is asleep when it comes to legit urlock em up threads in the Bears forum.

Buberwin

Liked Posts:
It's easy to pick winning qds when they are winning, you all knew Derek Carr was going to be great to correct? LMAO!! To say he's borderline 1st is idiotic, he's a top 10 all day long, and there isn't a QB worth 3 this year so you take the next best thing LT! All coaches need 3-4 years to prove themselves you don't build dynasty teams by firing coaches and rebuilding every 2 years

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's easy to pick winning qds when they are winning, you all knew Derek Carr was going to be great to correct? LMAO!! To say he's borderline 1st is idiotic, he's a top 10 all day long, and there isn't a QB worth 3 this year so you take the next best thing LT! All coaches need 3-4 years to prove themselves you don't build dynasty teams by firing coaches and rebuilding every 2 years

You have no idea whether that's true or not. If you draft Watson/Kizer/Trubisky and they turn out to be a legit franchise QB, no pick is too high.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

So let me get this straight....it's easy to pick winning QBs when they're winning. You then point out no one knew Derek Carr was going to be great....but then go onto say there's no QB worth the #3 pick? I don't follow the logic. I do agree that the Bears need to upgrade the OL, but I don't think Cam Robinson is the answer. The Bears really need an upgrade at RT more so than LT...but I'd take an upgrade for either position. Not at #3 though.

Buberwin

Liked Posts:
My point is Carr was drafted in the 2nd, Dak in the 4th, Brady in the 7th yet most on here think if they aren't a top 5 QB they are crap! This year's QB draft class is weak according to the "experts" so you draft a bookend LT at 3 and try to find a diamond in the next 3 Rds at QB. Most great QBs don't stay great long if they are taking a beating, IE Andrew Luck!