Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmmm.....

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
New Jerseys problem now.

Crow is one of my favorites, but he's got issues.....

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Just mentioned this in the other thread -- beyond weird.
Granada, I was mentioning this to a buddy, it’s very weird. However, I know he is gone from the Hawks, but in my mind and heart he will always be a Hawk, and like I used to do regarding info on him I will try and find out. I have many friends that know him personally, CC lives 25mins from my house, news spreads fast in MTL.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
If he is still up North thats not good ,but as Crow has proven before he can get ready Quickly . hoping its nothing serious with him or family.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
wow retired hope everything is ok !!!
Just saw that, can’t believe it. I dont think he ever wanted to leave Chicago and he realized in Jersey it was not what he wanted. That combined with COVID-19 and his health issues, he choose to hang them up.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just saw that, can’t believe it. I dont think he ever wanted to leave Chicago and he realized in Jersey it was not what he wanted. That combined with COVID-19 and his health issues, he choose to hang them up.

That's what I'm thinking too.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
That's what I'm thinking too.
On a side note Tater, imagine leaving 7.8 million dollars on the table. I know for pro athletes they have enough $$$$ for a life time, but jeez. If we could only imagine.

Granada

Liked Posts:

Yeah I was very shocked to hear this -- he was just at camp for Jersey the for the first couple days. This was obviously a very last-minute decision. I'm not judging him at all and I actually think this is the wise move on his part -- I know players love the game, but the guy doesn't need to play anymore, he's a two-time champion and will go down in an original franchise's history as one of the best goalies of all time. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but in a way, I'm happy for him. Now he gets to spend time with his family and not put his health in jeopardy, gets to be retired in his mid-thirties, etc.