Crazy or Not? Rask makes CCS $

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should this be renamed Ares makes CCS $? Let me hold a few dollars Ares.
I don't know. I quietly made CCS $10,000+ in a few weeks if a unit is $100.

Rask Record, 17-15, +111 units

11 units. Gold Cup Final. Mexico +115

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow...that was not pretty.

Came down to Mexico not having their top 3 strikers and trying to gum everyone to death...

But I have to say I didn't know half those American boys but that was the best defensive performance I have seen out of us...ever on any stage.

Guys that really stood out were actually rotational members of USMNT already.

Acosta and Accacio...spelling fucked up but...it was like having 5 Alexis Lalas out there. The blocks of not just shots, but blocks of crosses were sensational.

Like in basketball, a block is one thing, but controlling the block and turning it into a turnover is much harder to do and far more valuable.

I think Acosta and Accacio cemented themselves into world cup plans, zardes should be there, and the surprises...

This Busio teenager is an actual prodigy. Not so much showcased last night, although he played perfectly again...but throughout tourney he showed off sensational quickness.

Pulisic and Busio will be a thing on the front lines very soon. We have a midfield facilitator now. He's already polished at 19. Not just playmaker passing, but his toughness and defensive quickness is rare, he doesn't just do his job he creates turnovers without fouling and takes the ball clean off of feet.

So if you missed the tourney just know we found a guy. As well as the goalie Turner was awesome. He made world cup roster and as Lalas said, he made the #1 keeper choice interesting.

Honorable Mention...Hoppe

Doesn't have world class skill yet but man his tenacity was impressive. Got stronger as games got long and hard. Very annoying to play against. Very great tournament. He changed the momentum in the final along with Busio and flipped the game, I felt Mexico pull back and just try to survive the last 50 minutes which saved us.

Bad pick. Great performance.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
100 units, Tyrone Woodley…all-in. +170

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright, alright, Jake Paul bankrupted me so I tattooed his name on a dick across my ass. Happy?

Let's start a new game.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rask:150K to 2.2 million Challenge
(Feel free to play along with your own picks)

BET1: $50,000:10,800 NCAAF Stanford Moneyline -460

Cuz fuck Jay Cutler and fuck Vandy....nah...lol...Stanford has a top 5 pocket QB prospect they switched to after opening loss to KSU and Vandy is one of the programs decimated since we last saw them pre-covid. They lost to a D3 school. They can't run the ball, and they can't defend like pre-covid, new coach, disaster in the making.

So I'll also take the late penalty of

BET2: $4000:3600 Stanford -11

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bet 3: Chiefs -195 4000:2100
Bet 4: packers -560. 56,000:10,000

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Balance: $170,400

Bet 5: Lester City -200 vs Burnley 9/25. $24,000:12,000

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
$146,400

today is unique. Everyday is unique. Finding boxes and deploying strict discipline is one way to win, to guarantee you win, which is what most people want and do, and in doing so stretch the system in predictable ways that leave other opportunities wide open. Developing your skills and quick value judgement in other strategies helps you learn where the edges are and not miss easy opportunities outside of your style. It’s like women, where a successful pro can learn 4 strategies and find enough fodder to be a “player,”, but a true master adapts to the woman and deploys specific strategy to her traits dynamically with all their talents and timing in unique synergy in real time.
So to is today, a new variety of factors and bettor moods.

I’m in love with a quadruplet suicide attempt…we are seeing Cubs brand tanking manifest in different ways making the NFL more predictable than ever, or maybe rule changes took some chance out of the game.

I like Bills/Browns/Chiefs/Ravens to all walk over their chronic mental health crisis ward opponents.
Not today…I couldn’t choose one to prune. They are all about -400, I seem them as -800 each, and they all have one thing I don’t really like about the game, but I think the Bills are really good, the Ravens have too much, the Chiefs are the best team and San Diego is magical at finding ways to loose, which leaves Chicago.

$46,400:(75,000-90,000)
Parlay-Browns, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
$2,000 Saints+3

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All-in….