Crazy People

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Park district said it's against the law to move them so they had to kill them. A local golf course had a problem with geese so they got an Aussie and a Border Collie to chase them. Geese left.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
my neighbors gets a flock in his driveway and yard pretty often, he gets them to leave or move by making noise, loud noises tho.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We have a rogue group of wild turkeys in my neck of the woods.
They crack me up for some reason. I always pull over when I see them and watch em for a few while they peck and chase each other.
I wanna buy them leather jackets and a carton of smokes to polish up their image.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We have a rogue group of wild turkeys in my neck of the woods.
They crack me up for some reason. I always pull over when I see them and watch em for a few while they peck and chase each other.
I wanna buy them leather jackets and a carton of smokes to polish up their image.
I have a random wild turkey that hangs out on our property, I think he lost his flock, or he is apart of my outdoor cat gang. I have seen our cat hanging out and partying with a opossum and raccoon eating food and drinking at the hole.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have a random wild turkey that hangs out on our property, I think he lost his flock, or he is apart of my outdoor cat gang. I have seen our cat hanging out and partying with a opossum and raccoon eating food and drinking at the hole.

SOunds like you have the framework for a pixar movie.