CRM Investigates: Are Colin Cowherd and Danny Parkins going to be joining forces for a new show?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So within 24 hours of each other Colin Cowherd and Danny Parkins both have hinted on Twitter about some big announcement. Danny Parkins is living the dream hosting afternoon drive right now but always has described himself as a careerist, meaning if a national job opened up its unlikely he’d turn it down. Cowherd and Parkins both share an acquaintance with Nick Wright and he has been a valuable contributor on both The Herd with Colin Cowherd and the new and improved Danny Parkins Show with Matt Spiegel. They’re also both avid sports betters and very good ones at that. Each Friday, they make sure to share with their audience their picks of the week and are rarely wrong. As great of an addition as Cowherd would be to the new and improved Danny Parkins show with Matt Spiegel, I find it unlikely that he’d move to Chicago to talk about the five (5) CHIT tier teams located here. I also don’t think Parkins would join Cowherd’s show. This leaves but one possibility. They are joining together to create a new show, possibly a show focused on sports betting. There’s rumors swirling around about Cowherd moving to Las Vegas where he has previously lived, worked and played before.

I reached out to both Cowherd and Parkins and neither has yet to comment

What say you all?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hope not. I really like Parkins and thinks he does a great job. Would love to keep him local. Can't stand Colin.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I hope not. I really like Parkins and thinks he does a great job. Would love to keep him local. Can't stand Colin.

Can't stand him either, I think because he's right an awful lot about my beloved teams. It's the delivery that makes we want to rip his throat out.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can't stand him either, I think because he's right an awful lot about my beloved teams. It's the delivery that makes we want to rip his throat out.
He's just obnoxious smug about everything.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
It's either that, or Jay Glazer dished some news to him after that segment earlier in the week.

For those unaware, Parkins had in Glazer. He asked about perceptions of Pace, Nagy, Phillips. Glazer was non-committal. Then they spent a lot of time discussing Glazers mental health.

670 the score tweeted the segment out. Glazer responded. Parkins wrote that tweet.

I thought that tweet was in reference to a new show/career boost OR maybe Glazer dished behind closed doors about the happenings at Halas Hall.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nick Shapkowski got fired today. Cowherd and Parkins are both teasing a big announcement early next week. This is beginning to get interesting.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Parkins sucks as much as Cowherd so they could out do each other and suck into oblivion.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nick Shapkowski got fired today. Cowherd and Parkins are both teasing a big announcement early next week. This is beginning to get interesting.
I don’t think one has to do with the other. That really sucks about Shep. Seems like a good guy and has been there as long as I’ve been listening.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Was he the one making somewhat anti-semitic remarks on Thursday? It seemed moronic and an interesting career choice to me at the time, but maybe it wasn't him.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was he the one making somewhat anti-semitic remarks on Thursday? It seemed moronic and an interesting career choice to me at the time, but maybe it wasn't him.
Are you referring to the segment where they were talking about people using tragedies in humor? Or something along those lines.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Is Danny Parkins a big enough national name to where Cowherd would hype that as big news? I doubt it.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Are you referring to the segment where they were talking about people using tragedies in humor? Or something along those lines.
It was right around there but it was Christmas versus Hanukkah and other Jewish traditions

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Parkins sucks as much as Cowherd so they could out do each other and suck into oblivion.

You seem to hate literally everyone. Are there any sports guys you actually like to listen to?