CRM Investigates: Are Colin Cowherd and Danny Parkins going to be joining forces for a new show?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I heard they removed a 95 pound mole from Ginny Sacremoni's ass.
Paulie GIFs | Tenor

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
That man's a city treasure

He really is. One time I went to the roast of Patrick Mannelly and I was sure I had spotted Les standing amongst a few other folks. I approached him and said "It is a honor to meet you" and the guy kind of look puzzled and said "Wait, who do you think I am?" At that time I knew I had fucked up - I then said "Uh...Les Grobstein?" And the guy was like "Oh...no that isn't me". Turns out he was just another dude attending the roast and I awkwardly bowed out of that conversation and headed to the bar.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Cowherd is annoying; he reminds me of Jim Rome. People who love the sound of their own voices.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Parkins is one the best personalities the score has had since I started listening 20 years ago. He's insanely knowledgable with local and national sports, but rarely pretends to be an expert, he loves chicago sports, isnt afraid to admit when he's wrong and is probably the most humble host the score has ever had. I hope he's not leaving.

My new favorite segment is when he has Wanny on. Parkins and Wanny's interactions are incredibly entertaining.

Also, did the score make Parkins and spiegel a done deal? I thought spiegs was just doing 2 shows a week as an audition?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think Parkins is one the best personalities the score has had since I started listening 20 years ago. He's insanely knowledgable with local and national sports, but rarely pretends to be an expert, he loves chicago sports, isnt afraid to admit when he's wrong and is probably the most humble host the score has ever had. I hope he's not leaving.

My new favorite segment is when he has Wanny on. Parkins and Wanny's interactions are incredibly entertaining.

Also, did the score make Parkins and spiegel a done deal? I thought spiegs was just doing 2 shows a week as an audition?
He did do a nation show for CBS for a little while there. He was really good. I think having a strong understanding about the rest of the league is very important at having true perspective of your team.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
jesus christ on a fucking stick...

why CRM? we get it buddy...you love Colin the molester and both Mahomes & Watson.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Parkins was asked today on the score what his tweet was about. He said its a new project hes had in the works since April and is very excited about it, and hopes everyone will be happy for him. He said they're at the 1 yrd line and is very confident it will happen. And that its not related to a new co-host.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Danny Parkins has said the announcement will be next Wednesday. This is really welcoming to hear. I’ve barely slept the past month in anticipation of this announcement and I’m sure the same can be said for many of you as well.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jennifer Sterger about to be his new co-host.